- 315 views
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
LIVE: Tamrini naye Gladys Mungai II 27th September 2022 II www.kbc.co.ke
- 3 Dec 2022 - U.S. President Joe Biden raised the possibility of talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin to negotiate an end to Moscow’s war against Ukraine.
- 3 Dec 2022 - Kenya Women Parliamentary Association (Kewopa) said some of them have been victims of GBV but police did not offer meaningful help.
- 3 Dec 2022 - Agriculture and Livestock Development Cabinet Secretary Mithika Linturi welcomed the pledge as the country faces acute food shortage due to four failed rain seasons.
- 3 Dec 2022 - The Ministry of Health announced that 108 people contracted COVID-19 from a sample size of 1,185 tested in the last 24 hours.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Education officials and security officers on Friday confiscated 29 mobile phones in one school in Dadaab, Garissa County, as the 2022 KCSE exams kicked off.
- 2 Dec 2022 - IEBC Commissioner Justus Nyang’aya resigns, says his actions misconstrued; he is among four commissioners being probed for alleged gross misconduct.
- 2 Dec 2022 - It said it did not have unfettered access to deliver medical aid.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Freemasonry is a secret society of men (and some women) who deal with the spiritual values of existence while trying to improve their own moral behaviour.
- 2 Dec 2022 - An amendment to add paid sick leave for workers, however, failed to pass the Senate.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Nine months into its invasion, it has lost more than half the land it seized.
- 2 Dec 2022 - China was gripped last weekend by widespread protests.
- 2 Dec 2022 - For the first time there are also finalists from the UK.
- 2 Dec 2022 - President Ruto appoints Mary Wambui chairperson of the Communications Authority of Kenya for three years effective today, she replaces Gilbert Kibe.
- 2 Dec 2022 - "We must know who did what, when, with whom and why," he said.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Around 5.8 billion euros from an EU coronavirus recovery fund were also frozen
- 2 Dec 2022 - The price cap is designed to make it harder to bypass the sanctions by selling beyond the EU.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Tedros said there were now more than 500 highly transmissible Omicron sub-lineages circulating.
- 2 Dec 2022 - "You will wait to see divisions because they will not occur."
- 2 Dec 2022 - These are the stories making the headlines in the Star.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Azimio leader Raila Odinga now says his camp is planning to launch countrywide demonstrations to oppose President William Ruto’s administration.