- 593 views
Madaktari na wauguzi wafanya maandamano mjini Eldoret Wanafanya maandamano kushinikiza wakazi kufanya maamuzi ya busara
Wanawataka wananchi kuwachagua viongozi watakaoshughulikia maslahi yao #Sema2022
Madaktari na wauguzi wafanya maandamano mjini Eldoret
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) has dismissed a report that it awarded an extra 10,000 votes to Kenya Kwanza Presidential candidate William Ruto in Kiambu Constituency.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Azimio la Umoja One Kenya coalition flag-bearer running mate Martha Karua has assured their supporters of victory in the yet-to-be-announced presidential race.
- 13 Aug 2022 - A handful of Kenyan politicians emerged like phoenixes from the political ruins of 2017 to retake the governorships of their respective counties.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Ministry of Education has further pushed the reopening of schools from the earlier announced Monday 15 to Thursday 18, 2022.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Machakos County has joined Nakuru to be the first counties to elect women in the top three positions since the implementation of the devolved governments.
- 13 Aug 2022 - IEBC Chairman Wafula Chebukati said the commission had reported the matter to the police.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Kibwana refuted the declaration, claiming that the elections had been compromised.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Azimio la Umoja coalition running mate stated that they are confident of a win and called for patience among their supporters.
- 13 Aug 2022 - You have not lived a day until you have done something for someone who can never repay you. When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, we all feel blessed.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Some won the elections but a majority of the principals in either political divide lost.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Johnson & Johnson had started discontinuing North American sales of the powder in 2020 after recalling some bottles in 2019.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The 2022 General Election was shaped by various factors including voter apathy, the comeback of veterans and the fall of notables expected to retain their seats.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Prof Njoka declined to state whether he had conceded defeat insisting that he had only called for a press briefing to thank the voters for their support.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Mr Wambora was first elected as the Runyenjes Member of Parliament in 2002 and served until 2007.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Kakamega governor candidate Fernandes Barasa is headed to court to compel the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission to compensate him after the election of the top county seat was...
- 13 Aug 2022 - UDA has bagged the seats majorly from President Uhuru Kenyatta’s political bastion of Mt Kenya and Ruto's Rift Valley backyard.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Ministry of Education on Saturday has revised school reopening dates from Monday 15th to Thursday, August 18th. In a statement, Education Cabinet Secretary George Magoha said the new date supersedes the Ministry’s communication on the reopening of…
- 13 Aug 2022 - Karua: We have to jealously guard what is going on at Bomas to ensure that it is not infiltrated or corrupted in any way and that the numbers are put together as they are supposed to be.
- 13 Aug 2022 - This was however rectified after journalists raised the matter with the Commission.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Mung'aro won with 143,773 votes