- 1,892 views
A preliminary report on the bodies of two brothers who died following an inferno incident at their house on Sunday in Mombasa County has revealed they were burnt between 70 and 75 percent.
The postmortem examination was conducted at the Coast General Teaching and Referral Hospital and the results were released on Wednesday.
The family now suspects the two siblings had died by the time the fire razed their parents’ rental home in Ziwa la Ng’ombe on Sunday at 2 am.
Witnesses noted when the incident occurred the two, Damel Jackson (8 years) and David Boke (4 years) were locked inside the bedroom while their elder sister (11 years) who survived the inferno unhurt was in the living room.dead died child fire killed suspect
Man who killed his children found dead in Taita Taveta county
- - Duniani Leo ››
- 2 Dec 2023 - Five people lost their lives in the wee hours of Saturday morning following a grisly road accident at Londiani area along the Molo-Kericho road.
- 2 Dec 2023 - The projected revenue by the county government is Sh64.5 billion.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Previously, NACADA had to rely on the police to enforce its laws.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Researchers cite increased alcohol use and stereotypes of male dominance as contributors to violence against women.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Former President Donald Trump isn’t immune from being held accountable in civil lawsuits related to the January 6, 2021, US Capitol riot in a long-awaited, consequential decision from the federal appeals court in Washington, DC.
- 2 Dec 2023 - The accident happened after 55 people lost their lives in the same area.
- 2 Dec 2023 - ODM chief is on a nationwide recruitment drive in a bid to revamp party fortunes. MPs want him to ignore naysayers pushing the narrative that it is time to quit active politics.
- 2 Dec 2023 - The union officials cited the non-existence of annual leave among their members in Kajiado.
- 2 Dec 2023 - Death has brought to a close a distinguished and adventure-filled career spanning 49 years.
- 2 Dec 2023 - She re-appeared at the medical facility with her child dead after being referred to the lab.