- 5,781 views
Heri tendo moja jema kuliko mamilioni ya nia njema.
Hivi ndivyo wavyele walivyosema.
Kutana na askari polisi Edward Akoko kutoka kituo cha polisi Mariakani.
Akoko alitawala kwenye mtandao wiki iliyopita baada ya kumtunuku kijana George na viatu aina ya ‘slippers’
George Charo Ngowa kijana mwenye umri wa miaka kumi na mitano anasomea shule ya msingi ya Minyenzeni huko Mariakani kata ndogo ya Kaloleni,Kilifi Kaunti.
Kama kawaida yake akielekea shule miguu chuma,Afisaa Akoko alimuita na kumshauri amuone anaporudi nyumbani kwa chamcha.
Kama kawaida polisi anapokuita na si mazoea basi mtu huwa na hofu.
Pindi tu muda ulipofika,akiwa na wenzake wakielekea nyumbani huku akihofia alishurutishwa na wenzake wapiti karibu na huyo afisaa.
Shingo upande George alijipeleke hapo ndio akatunukiwa viatu vya champali.
Kulingana na mamake,Jumwa Ngala,hakutarajia mtoto wake kuja nyumbani na viatu bipya na alidhania huenda akawa ameiba hivyo basi akaanza kumdadisi.
Hakutosheka na maelezo yake hadi alipouliza marafiki zake ndio roho ikamtulia akaamini kwamba alipewa viatu hivyo na askari polisi.
Ni nadra sana katika jamii kuona askari kama huyu akijinyima ili kuona kwamba kijana anaonekana nadhifu.
Katika mahojiano na afisaa huyo,aliele
Mariakani police officer helps boy in Kaloleni, Kilifi
- - KUSI IDEAS FESTIVAL ››
- 9 Dec 2022 - Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua has asked Kenyans in Angola to take advantage of business opportunities in the country, which are untapped.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The only thing that makes Members of Parliament relevant is the National Government Community Development Fund (NG-CDF), Public Policy Analyst Arnold Maliba now claims.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Uganda on Thursday received 1,200 doses of the Ebola trial vaccine to be used in a clinical trial aimed at fighting the Sudan strain of the virus that hit the country in September.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Wisconsin Sen. Tammy Baldwin was on the Senate floor, but her mind was on the other side of the Capitol.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s surprise announcement last July lacked any detail, but its meaning was crystal clear.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Japan, Britain and Italy said Friday they will jointly develop a next-generation fighter jet in a project that holds scope for future cooperation with allies including the United States.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Langata MP Phelix Odiwuor alias Jalang’o has claimed that President William Ruto’s administration's push to create an Office of the official Opposition is a ploy to tame Azimio-One Kenya chief Raila Odinga.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Trouble in their marriage started in 2020 when her now-deceased husband lost his stable job.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Protests sparked by power cuts and fuel price hikes have erupted across the country in recent months.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Provisional results show Wafula Wakoli in the lead.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The 27-nation bloc also hits Willy Ngoma, military spokesman for the M23 rebel group.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The witness was at pains to demonstrate how the governor benefited.
- 9 Dec 2022 - However, some insiders alleged that Raila may have entered a deal with President Ruto that led to the rally's cancellation.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The launches are set to start by Jamhuri Day, increasing the outlets' tally to 91.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Intense eye rubbing may cause micro-scratches on the cornea.
- » Abiy Ahmed gained power in Ethiopia with the help of young people – four years later he’s silencing them9 Dec 2022 - After rising to power, Abiy replaced the old ruling party with the Prosperity Party.
- 9 Dec 2022 - They will be getting free medical services in the county’s public hospitals.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Among the proposals being fronted by both sides included; funding of the office and powers to address parliament once a year.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The MPs say same-sex relationships are against the religious and cultural beliefs of the people.
- 9 Dec 2022 - They come without conditions such as collateral or credit scoring.