- 58 views
A Group of Meru residents in collaboration with civil society have launched a drive to collect signatures for the suspension of the Meru county government. speaking during the exercise in Nkubu, Imenti South, the residents say they are tired of the bickering between Governor Kawira Mwangaza and members of the county assembly and called on President William Ruto to suspend the devolved entity. the signature drive comes days after Governor Kawira Mwangaza said she was ready to support a quest to dissolve the county government. m
Meru residents launch a drive to collect signatures for the suspension of the Meru county government
- 6 Dec 2023 - Police in Juja shot dead an armed robber and recovered a firearm as his two accomplices escaped with injuries after the trio had attempted to rob a motorist.
- 6 Dec 2023 - Police in Kilifi have arrested two suspects in possession of 477 kilograms of marijuana estimated to be worth Ksh.14 million.
- 6 Dec 2023 - A Kenyan man has been arrested in the US for allegedly trying to hire a hitman to kill a female relative who was set to testify against him.
- 6 Dec 2023 - A man from Mwingi Central, Kitui County, is in distress after he was successfully recruited to KDF but was sent home only four days later.
- 6 Dec 2023 - The Machakos County government has announced contingency measures it has put in place to prevent the outbreak and spread of Cholera.
- 6 Dec 2023 - She spoke while presiding over the launching December series of Government Trade Tests.
- 6 Dec 2023 - The UN Peacekeeping Ministerial meeting attracted more than 85 countries.
- 6 Dec 2023 - Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua announced Wednesday that teachers who resorted to desert duty over insecurity will not be victimized. Amid the push and pull between the Teachers Service Commission and the Kenya National Union of Teachers Union (KNUT)…
- 6 Dec 2023 - 'He was a man of few words’ say friends.
- 6 Dec 2023 - MP Mogaka also want High Court to stop police from arresting the Controller of Budget.