- 45 views
Mhubiri mwenye utata Paul Makenzi ambaye ni miongoni mwa washukiwa wakuu katika mkasa wa shakahola, ametishia kususia vikao vya mahakama kutokana na matamshi ya waziri wa usalama wa ndani Kithure Kindiki ya kwamba atasalia korokoroni hata iwapo ataachiliwa na mahakama. Wakili wa Mackenzi ameshutumu matamshi hayo akisema yanahujumu uhuru wa mahakama.
Mhubiri Mackenzie na wenzake 17 kuzuiliwa kwa siku saba zaidi
- 4 Oct 2023 - Former Embakasi MP, late Muhuri Muchiri, approached workers to bring in directors to make the 5,005-acre parcel profitable
- 3 Oct 2023 - EACC has revealed that it has forwarded former Kakamega Governor Wycliffe Oparanya's file to the ODPP for further action.
- 3 Oct 2023 - UoN council now says it will continue working together with embattled VC Prof. Stephen Kiama amid an ongoing stalemate over his leadership.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The leader of the main opposition party in Seychelles was charged on Monday as part of an investigation into alleged witchcraft.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Police have smashed an illegal organ harvesting ring, arresting eight people for surgically removing kidneys from hundreds of patients for wealthy people needing a transplant.
- 3 Oct 2023 - EACC has fired a stern warning at persons intending to embezzle public funds in the ongoing national mitigation measures aimed at managing the looming El Nino rain effects.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The Kenya National Civil Society Centre (KNCSC) has raised concerns over the impending deployment of Kenya’s security forces to Haiti, citing non-compliance with the requirements of the Constitution and the law.
- 3 Oct 2023 - On July 17 , 2017, Wanjala confessed to murdering five young girls after assaulting and defiling them.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Nairobi residents and Kenyans at large had been forced to leave their cars at home due to the high cost of fuel.
- 3 Oct 2023 - A 16-year-old girl has succumbed to injuries sustained after being allegedly assaulted by her father in Narok South Constituency, Narok County.