- 29 views
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #KenyaElection2022 #News #KenyaDecides2022
Mishi Mboko ahifadhi kiti chake cha Ubunge Likoni Kaunti ya Mombasa
- 2 Oct 2022 - Ouagadougou (AFP), Sep 30 – Burkina Faso’s junta leader Paul-Henri Sandaogo Damiba on Saturday urged junior officers to “come to their senses” after they claimed to have ousted him in a reported coup that sparked deep concern among foreign leaders. The…
- 2 Oct 2022 - Kyiv (Ukraine) (AFP), Oct 1 – Ukraine said Saturday its forces had begun moving into the key eastern town of Lyman, located in one of the four Ukrainian regions that Russia annexed, with President Volodymyr Zelensky pledging more areas would follow…
- 2 Oct 2022 - President keen to keep old allies and lure new ones as he navigates the country's leadership. He will have a keen eye on 2027 when he will be possibly seeking a second term.
- 2 Oct 2022 - He has returned political favours but some are still begging to be paid. Ruto is on record assuring allies that government was big enough to accommodate them.
- 1 Oct 2022 - Turkey's Foreign Ministry said on Saturday it rejects Russia's annexation of four regions in Ukraine, adding the decision is a "grave violation" of international law.
- 1 Oct 2022 - President Joe Biden took the "painful decision" of greenlighting a prisoner swap Saturday with Caracas that freed seven Americans for two Venezuelans who are nephews of that country's first lady, a US official said. "The president made a tough decision,…
- 1 Oct 2022 - "We also believe that the offending businesses do not operate within their licences if any," Alai claimed.
- 1 Oct 2022 - The Luizomar de Moura-tutored side needed nothing short of a win to secure a berth in the second round.
- 1 Oct 2022 - Kerio Hospital in Kabarnet municipality, Baringo County has voluntarily relinquished ownership of a parcel of land said to have been dubiously acquired from the State, the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) has said.
- 1 Oct 2022 - A small fee may be charged if state does not fully subsidise them
- 1 Oct 2022 - Kenyans have been advised to minimize movement along the Western border after Ebola outbreak in Uganda. The Ministry of Health maintained it has heightened surveillance and screening at all points of entry. “We appeal to Members of the public to minimize…
- » Family Appeals for Help to Raise KSh 300k for Son with Heart Defect to Undergo Life Saving Surgery1 Oct 2022 - Noah Baraka from Kegoyua was diagnosed with a deformed heart when he was barely months old and has been on management treatment but needs to undergo surgery
- » Handsome Groom Captured Sleeping on Wedding Day, Video Sparks Reactions: “Chairman is Knocked Out”1 Oct 2022 - A groom was captured taking a nap in a vehicle during his wedding with his significant other in a video doing the rounds on social media. Netizens have reacted.
- 1 Oct 2022 - Gor Mahia club chairman Ambrose Rachier revealed dumbfounding details of his membership in the famous Freemason group, which brought together wealthy persons.
- 1 Oct 2022 - Azimio la Umoja One Kenya Coalition party leader Raila Odinga has maintained that he won the August 9 presidential polls by a big margin but accepted results.
- 1 Oct 2022 - Recording Academy CEO, Harvey Marson Jr, hinted at an Afrobeats category at the next Grammy Awards ceremony. The announcement stirred mixed reactions online
- 1 Oct 2022 - Kenyan singer Bahati is one of the richest musicians in Kenya. The gengetone artiste rose from living in a children's home to one of Kenya's finest vocalists.
- 1 Oct 2022 - Recapturing Lyman is of strategic significance for Ukraine.
- 1 Oct 2022 - Former president Uhuru Kenyatta has skipped ODM party boss Raila Odinga's dinner to thank Azimio la Umoja One Kenya Coalition party presidential campaign team.
- 1 Oct 2022 - Groups of Cubans protested Friday night in the streets of Havana for a second night, decrying delays in fully restoring electricity three days after Hurricane Ian knocked out power across the island.