- 122 views
Mombasa County healthcare workers have vowed to go on strike from Monday over two months of unpaid salaries and five months of non-remittances.
Subscribe for more videos: https://bit.ly/2mPyDy3
Connect with The Star Online Online on:
TELEGRAM : https://bit.ly/2oszlSe
Sign Up To THE STAR WEBSITE for Exclusive content:
Visit The Star WEBSITE: https://www.the-star.co.ke/
Mombasa healthcare workers threaten strike on Monday over 2-month salary delay
- - Matukio mtambuko ››
- IGAD raises alarm as 36 million people face starvation due to drought1 Feb 2023 - The Inter-Governmental Authority on Development (IGAD) has decried the prolonged drought spells that have ravaged the region and affected millions of people and livestock.
- Fridah Warau Kamuyu: Lady who drowned at Juja dam laid to rest1 Feb 2023 - Fridah Warau Kamuyu, the lady who drowned in a dam at Juja, Kiambu County, with her male friend was laid to rest on Wednesday.
- One million faithful attend pope's mass in DR Congo capital1 Feb 2023 - Over a million worshippers turned out for a papal mass in DR Congo's capital Wednesday, organisers said, on the second day of Pope Francis's visit to the conflict-torn country.
- Man dies by suicide at a guest house in Rarieda1 Feb 2023 - Residents of South Uyoma location in Rarieda sub-county woke up to a shocking incident where a body of a man was found hanging from the roof of a guest house at Luanda-Kotieno beach.
- Senator Methu writes to KRA calling for tax audit of Kenyatta family businesses1 Feb 2023 - Nyandarua Senator John Methu has written to the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) seeking a tax audit of businesses owned by former president Uhuru Kenyatta’s family.
- West Kasipul MCA election nullified as court orders fresh polls1 Feb 2023 - Oyugis Magistrate Court in Homa Bay County has nullified the victory of Member of the County Assembly (MCA) for West Kasipul, Vickins Bondo.
- President Ruto in Mogadishu as Somalia gathers neighbours for regional security meeting1 Feb 2023 - 0
- ODM Responds to Steve Ogolla Representing Chebukati in Raila Case1 Feb 2023 - Ogolla has been trending for the better part of the day after he wrote a demand letter to the former prime minister.
- Overheating & Other Common Smartphone Problems; How to Fix Them1 Feb 2023 - You can fix the problems yourself without taking your phone to a technician.
- Raquel Muigai's Final Investigative Story at Citizen TV Wins Continental Award1 Feb 2023 - Raquel's story was selected from the initial 190 copies submitted for consideration by the South Africa-based entity.
- Larry MP wants persistent Kijabe Boys fires probed1 Feb 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Lari Member of Parliament (MP) Mburu Kahangara has petitioned the government to thoroughly investigate the cause of persistence fires which […]
- Ruto & Duale Fly to Somalia for Special Meeting1 Feb 2023 - The Head of State was accompanied by the Defence Cabinet Secretary Aden Duale.
- Matatu Boss Speaks Out After Kenyans Share Accident Photos Implicating Drivers1 Feb 2023 - Kenyans argued that matatu and bus drivers often save themselves during an accident.
- Tanzania's Mo Dewji emerges as East Africa's only dollar billionaire1 Feb 2023 - Mo’s Mohamed Enterprises Tanzania Limited (MeTL) Group is active in textile manufacturing, flour milling, beverages and edible oils.
- Mo Dewji emerges as East Africa's only dollar billionaire1 Feb 2023 - Mo’s Mohamed Enterprises Tanzania Limited (MeTL) Group is active in textile manufacturing, flour milling, beverages and edible oils.
- Petitioner sues government over uprooting of Baobab trees in Kilifi1 Feb 2023 - A petitioner, Kituo cha Sheria, has sued the government over the uprooting of baobab trees in Kilifi County.
- Kenyan Woman Who Scammed Lovers in US Slapped With Ksh 119M Fine1 Feb 2023 - According to investigators, she used fake passports to open the accounts which she ran under several aliases.
- Nyamira doctors to strike on Monday over pay delay1 Feb 2023 - Union official says the medics are suffering
- These Photos of Lioness & Her Cubs Surviving Dangerous River in Kenya Will Warm Your Heart1 Feb 2023 - Anxiously waiting for her cubs, the lioness sluggishly turned to offer the last clarion call to the young ones.
- Oyugis court nullifies election of West Kasipul MCA Vickins Bondo1 Feb 2023 - He said the discrepancies though appear to be small can cause a huge impact in closely contested elections.