- 58 views
Police in Nakuru County have in their custody more than 78 people suspected to be members of notorious gangs that have in recent weeks caused mayhem in the city. Nakuru County Commissioner Loyford Kibaara says among those arrested is a suspected gang leader of Mauki gang, a group the law enforcers are associating with an online fraud syndicate .
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1tv Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #Kenya #Newsarrest suspect
More than 78 people, among them a gang leader, in police custody in Nakuru County
- 28 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: < 1 minute The government has said it will continue putting in place interventions to address challenges facing public schools and learners in […]
- 28 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Uasin Gishu Governor Jonathan Bii has asked the County Assembly to come up with legislations and policies to guide students […]
- 28 Sep 2023 - The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) CEO Twalib Mbarak has disclosed a plot by some of the county governors and public officials to loot public coffers in the name of El Nino rains' preparation.
- 28 Sep 2023 - EACC CEO Twalib Mbarak has opened up on receiving numerous threats from politicians who are the subject of investigations by the State agency.
- 28 Sep 2023 - A huge portrait of Jesus Christ dominates the crowd, which parts to make way for a stream of coffins after a fire tore through an Iraqi Christian wedding.
- 28 Sep 2023 - Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) CEO Twalib Mbarak has provided insights into how the agency handles complaints and investigations into corruption-related cases before forwarding such files to the Office of the Director of Public…
- 28 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Harambee Starlets coach Beldine Odemba believes the team’s penalty shootout victory against Cameroon in the 2024 Africa Women’s Cup of […]
- 28 Sep 2023 - The two Houses of Parliament are inching closer to approving the four Health Bills with minimal interventions from parliamentarians.
- » MPs inch closer to approving Bill allowing 2.75% salary deduction for employees' health insurance fund28 Sep 2023 - The two Houses of Parliament are inching closer to approving the four Health Bills with minimal interventions from parliamentarians.
- 28 Sep 2023 - The national blackout experienced last month could likely have been caused by 5 transmitter masts that were not functional.