- 480 views
Morning Cafe - State of the Nation TV47 is on GOtv (Channel 102), DStv (Channel 268), SIGNET, Gotv, BAMBA and STARTIMES. __ For Breaking News, kindly subscribe by sending ‘NEWS’ to 22047. __
Connect with us:
Website: https://www.tv47.digital/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TV47KE Twitter: https://twitter.com/tv47ke Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv47ke/ TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@tv47_ke Telegram: https://t.me/tv47_ke WhatsApp: 0797 047 047 __
Morning Cafe - State of the Nation
- Campaign against female cut gears up in Mandera7 Feb 2023 - 0
- Parklands residents sue county over erection of high-rise building7 Feb 2023 - 0
- Senate raises concerns over disputes between Executive and MCAs6 Feb 2023 - The Senate has termed as worrying the on-going fights and differences between the Executive and Members of the County Assembly (MCAs) in different counties.
- Form three student killed after fight breaks out at funeral disco6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Protesters in DR Congo's Goma denounce East African military force6 Feb 2023 - The M23, a Tutsi-led group, has captured large swathes of territory in the North Kivu province, recently coming to within a few miles of Goma and its one million residents.
- Kindiki cautions Raila over countrywide rallies6 Feb 2023 - Interior Cabinet Secretary Kithure Kindiki on Monday warned Azimio La Umoja leader Raila Odinga of breaking the law in his ongoing nationwide rallies.
- Raila accuses Ruto of misleading Kenyans on tax debate6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Help students from poor families to join Form one6 Feb 2023 - 0
- News Brief: How Uhuru, Ruto wars scuttled Qatar meeting6 Feb 2023 - These are the stories making the headlines in the Star.
- Vietnam seizes 600 kg of ivory smuggled from Africa6 Feb 2023 - Trade in ivory is illegal in Vietnam but wildlife trafficking remains widespread. Other items often found smuggled into the country include pangolin scales, rhino horns and tiger carcasses.
- My 100 days achievements – CS Kindiki6 Feb 2023 - Says crime levels have reduced by 13 per cent in three months
- Hyenas eat babies' brains, Jumbos destroy Kwale crops6 Feb 2023 - Shimba Hills residents threaten to kill elephants that have made their lives miserable.
- No miniskirts in Kikuyu, angry mamas and drinkers rip them6 Feb 2023 - Scantily clad women got it tough when they were attacked and their clothes torn.
- Cancer charity supported 180 children monthly in 20226 Feb 2023 - Goal is to support 500 children a month and reduce the burden by providing timely, comprehensive cancer treatment
- UN chief fears world headed for 'wider war' over Ukraine-Russia6 Feb 2023 - The secretary-general laid out his priorities for the year in a gloomy speech to the United Nations General Assembly that focused on Russia's invasion, the climate crisis and extreme poverty.
- Six Triple Eight: City transformed for Netflix World War Two film6 Feb 2023 - The film stars Oprah Winfrey, Susan Sarandon and Kerry Washington.
- Good progress has been made but let's not slow down6 Feb 2023 - 0
- I'll push for sanity in education - Luanda MP Maungu says6 Feb 2023 - Maungu was speaking at Luanda constituency where he was commissioning a Lunch program
- Meta can be sued by ex-moderator, judge rules6 Feb 2023 - Meta declined to comment, but legal campaign group Foxglove expected it to appeal.
- Nyandarua County government releases Sh42 million for bursaries6 Feb 2023 - The county plans to spend Sh176 million on bursaries, its highest amount since devolution.