- 961 views
Subscribe to NTV Kenya channel for latest Kenyan news today and everyday. Get the Kenya news updates, discussions and other exciting shows.
Website: ntvkenya.co.ke || Paper: Daily Nation || Twitter: @ntvkenya || Facebook: NTV Kenya || Instagram: NTV Kenya
Mudavadi na Wetangula wadunga hema kupigania FORD-K
- - MIZIZI YA HABARI ››
- Seven killed in synagogue attack as West Bank violence spirals28 Jan 2023 - 0
- Gunman kills security chief at Azerbaijan's Iranian Embassy28 Jan 2023 - A gunman has killed the head of security at Azerbaijan's embassy in Iran.
- Newly discovered asteroid makes one of the closest approaches of Earth28 Jan 2023 - An asteroid the size of a box truck made one of the closest passes of planet Earth ever recorded.
- Kalonzo Clarifies Reports of Dumping Raila, Rejecting Azimio Rallies28 Jan 2023 - Kalozo was part of a group of politicians who welcomed Raila back from his South African tour on Monday, January 23.
- Seven shot dead at Jerusalem synagogue28 Jan 2023 - Seven shot dead at Jerusalem synagogue
- South Africa to send dozens of cheetahs to India under new deal28 Jan 2023 - South Africa has signed an agreement with India to reintroduce dozens of cheetahs to the South Asian country after eight of the big cats were sent from neighboring Namibia in 2022.
- Kenyan Mitumba Clothes Transformed for Parish Fashion Week28 Jan 2023 - During his trip to Kenya, Nakazato collected 150 kilograms of waste garments in preparation for Paris fashion week.
- Jobless Graduate Who Tarmacked for 9 Yrs With Two Degrees Lands Job28 Jan 2023 - The certified accountant lost his teaching job in 2016 despite going back to school to get a TSC number.
- The menace that is 'office spouse'28 Jan 2023 - "My office boyfriend caters for my meals throughout the day"
- You'll walk out of marriage with only what you contributed – court28 Jan 2023 - The court has moved to punish lazy partners who do nothing but hope to reap where they did not sow.
- Seven shot dead at Jerusalem synagogue28 Jan 2023 - Palestinian militant groups praised the attack, but did not say one of their members was responsible.
- Rough terrain slows down security efforts in North Rift28 Jan 2023 - The government has launched several failed operations in the region in the past but the bandits have remained defiant.
- Raila bets on ward reps as key allies develop cold feet28 Jan 2023 - On Wednesday, the Azimio chief met ward reps from the Nairobi county assembly.
- Mental health reporting curriculum: A boon or just another paper work?28 Jan 2023 - Its overall aim is to empower media stakeholders as well as future journalists to professionally research, collate and publish information/stories around mental health in a non-stigmatising manner.
- Footage shows police brutally beating Tyre Nichols28 Jan 2023 - Officers are seen beating Tyre Nichols, 29, for several minutes in the videos from the arrest on 7 January.
- Kisii and Nyamira had 81 As not 800, Machogu tells critics28 Jan 2023 - Education CS says said Nairobi and Kiambu counties had the highest number of As.
- SUBA CHURCHILL: Plan a ploy to line pockets, serve elite interests28 Jan 2023 - Bringing strategic state organs under watchful control of Office of the President tells it all.
- Inside Ruto’s grand parastatals sale plan28 Jan 2023 - Privatisation Commission to be upgraded to authority to realign state agencies to deliver 'hustler' agenda.
- US Marines officially opens first new base in 70 years on island of Guam28 Jan 2023 - The United States Marine Corps officially opened its first new base in 70 years, a 4,000-acre installation on the US Pacific island of Guam.
- Code of conduct for digital media practitioners: A tool to promote self-regulation28 Jan 2023 - Self-regulation is not a new phenomenon in Kenya. Many media houses and organisations have in-house editorial guidelines most of which imbibe the code of conduct for the practice of journalism.