- 291 views
It was celebration at Lari boys high school from Central region after the School emerged winners in this years Music festival held in Kisumu. It is the first time a school in Central Kenya has bagged the trophy in the festivals history spanning four decades. As Pauline Nasimiyu reports, the school says the win was a culmination of hard work and practice.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#legendsedition #LariBoys #MusicFestival
Music Festival in Kisumu I Lari Boys high school wins national traditional dance
- 3 Dec 2022 - U.S. President Joe Biden raised the possibility of talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin to negotiate an end to Moscow’s war against Ukraine.
- 3 Dec 2022 - Kenya Women Parliamentary Association (Kewopa) said some of them have been victims of GBV but police did not offer meaningful help.
- 3 Dec 2022 - Agriculture and Livestock Development Cabinet Secretary Mithika Linturi welcomed the pledge as the country faces acute food shortage due to four failed rain seasons.
- 3 Dec 2022 - The Ministry of Health announced that 108 people contracted COVID-19 from a sample size of 1,185 tested in the last 24 hours.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Education officials and security officers on Friday confiscated 29 mobile phones in one school in Dadaab, Garissa County, as the 2022 KCSE exams kicked off.
- 2 Dec 2022 - IEBC Commissioner Justus Nyang’aya resigns, says his actions misconstrued; he is among four commissioners being probed for alleged gross misconduct.
- 2 Dec 2022 - It said it did not have unfettered access to deliver medical aid.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Freemasonry is a secret society of men (and some women) who deal with the spiritual values of existence while trying to improve their own moral behaviour.
- 2 Dec 2022 - An amendment to add paid sick leave for workers, however, failed to pass the Senate.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Nine months into its invasion, it has lost more than half the land it seized.
- 2 Dec 2022 - China was gripped last weekend by widespread protests.
- 2 Dec 2022 - For the first time there are also finalists from the UK.
- 2 Dec 2022 - President Ruto appoints Mary Wambui chairperson of the Communications Authority of Kenya for three years effective today, she replaces Gilbert Kibe.
- 2 Dec 2022 - "We must know who did what, when, with whom and why," he said.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Around 5.8 billion euros from an EU coronavirus recovery fund were also frozen
- 2 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute South Korea’s players formed a circle in the centre of the field and trained their eyes on several cell phones […]
- 2 Dec 2022 - The price cap is designed to make it harder to bypass the sanctions by selling beyond the EU.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Tedros said there were now more than 500 highly transmissible Omicron sub-lineages circulating.
- 2 Dec 2022 - "You will wait to see divisions because they will not occur."
- 2 Dec 2022 - These are the stories making the headlines in the Star.