- 38 views
Kenya Muslim National Council (KEMNAC) chairperson Juma Ngao has said that most Muslims across the country are against the proposed bill because if it is passed at the Parliament, the price of commodities will go higher thus making the economy harder than it is right now.
Subscribe for more videos: https://bit.ly/2mPyDy3
Connect with The Star Online Online on:
Sign Up To THE STAR WEBSITE for Exclusive content:
Visit The Star WEBSITE: https://www.the-star.co.ke/
Muslim leaders have opposed the 2023 finance bill being proposed by the govt
- 28 Sep 2023 - The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) CEO Twalib Mbarak has disclosed a plot by some of the county governors and public officials to loot public coffers in the name of El Nino rains' preparation.
- 28 Sep 2023 - EACC CEO Twalib Mbarak has opened up on receiving numerous threats from politicians who are the subject of investigations by the State agency.
- 28 Sep 2023 - A huge portrait of Jesus Christ dominates the crowd, which parts to make way for a stream of coffins after a fire tore through an Iraqi Christian wedding.
- 28 Sep 2023 - Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) CEO Twalib Mbarak has provided insights into how the agency handles complaints and investigations into corruption-related cases before forwarding such files to the Office of the Director of Public…
- 28 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Harambee Starlets coach Beldine Odemba believes the team’s penalty shootout victory against Cameroon in the 2024 Africa Women’s Cup of […]
- 28 Sep 2023 - The two Houses of Parliament are inching closer to approving the four Health Bills with minimal interventions from parliamentarians.
- » MPs inch closer to approving Bill allowing 2.75% salary deduction for employees' health insurance fund28 Sep 2023 - The two Houses of Parliament are inching closer to approving the four Health Bills with minimal interventions from parliamentarians.
- 28 Sep 2023 - The national blackout experienced last month could likely have been caused by 5 transmitter masts that were not functional.
- 28 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Kenyan athletes are poised to make their mark in both the men’s and women’s 5km races in the upcoming World […]
- 28 Sep 2023 - Two people were on Wednesday evening confirmed dead after a road accident past Laisamis area on the Marsabit - Isiolo highway.