- 497 views
Subscribe to NTV Kenya channel for latest Kenyan news today and everyday. Get the Kenya news updates, discussions and other exciting shows.
Website: ntvkenya.co.ke || Paper: Daily Nation || Twitter: @ntvkenya || Facebook: NTV Kenya || Instagram: NTV Kenya
Nakuru Governor, Susan Kihika now accused of being discriminatory
- TSC deploys over 30,000 Junior Secondary School teachers5 Feb 2023 - The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has posted over 30,000 teachers to public Junior Secondary Schools across the country.
- Uproar after police allegedly shoot dead over 119 cows in West Pokot5 Feb 2023 - Herders in the Masol area of West Pokot County have accused the police of felling 119 heads of cattle.
- MOI - The Man who saw the FUTURE5 Feb 2023 - MOI - The Man who saw the FUTURE
- Isiolo County gov't declares State of Emergency over drought5 Feb 2023 - The biting drought in the Northern part of the country is worsening each day, with leaders from the region calling on the government to declare it a national disaster.
- KCB, Family Bank charities extend scholarships to Form One students5 Feb 2023 - In Mandera, the KCB Foundation has given Sh1.4 million to sponsor 19 learners with each learner getting Sh35, 000 for tuition and another Sh30, 000 to cater for uniforms, books
- Premium Ruto regime on mission to punish Uhuru, say ex-president's allies5 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Hits and misses of Ruto's Cabinet after 100 days in office5 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Schools prepare for new Form One admissions amid biting debt crunch5 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Hot air: Drop tax debate, Estate law was scrapped5 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium How Raila has outwitted former presidents to remain relevant5 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Tough licensing rules beckon for Kenya's social media influencers5 Feb 2023 - 0
- The truth vs reality when privatising universities5 Feb 2023 - Previously, there was an outcry over another cabinet secretary’s pronouncement that universities will not be funded. Whatever the truth, wherever there is smoke there is some fire.
- Excise stamps rate hike threatens economic growth5 Feb 2023 - The proposed increment in the EGMS stamp fees shall have a detrimental effect on consumers and manufacturers due to the increased cost of production and the rising cost of living.
- Ten suspects arrested in Ksh.67M gold scam; 2 guns, 470 rounds of ammunition recovered5 Feb 2023 - Police in Nairobi have arrested 8 Kenyans and 2 foreign nationals for allegedly defrauding two American citizens Ksh.67.3 million.
- Convicted ex-police officer Fredrick Leliman’s father apologizes to victims' families4 Feb 2023 - The family of Fredrick Leliman, who has started serving his death sentence after being found guilty of murder, has now apologized to the victims’ families.
- Mama Ngina Kenyatta: Sell my property if I’ve not paid tax4 Feb 2023 - In a rare public outburst, former First Lady Mama Ngina Kenyatta has spoken out against what she termed pointless politicisation of tax matters.
- Sirikwa Classic World Cross Country Tour: Kipyegon, Lokir rule the roost4 Feb 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Olympic and world 1500m champion Faith Kipyegon made history at the second edition of Sirikwa Classic World Cross Country Tour […]
- Go to court, stop shouting in media over tax - Mama Ngina4 Feb 2023 - "Na kama ni mimi sijalipa tax ata kwa mwaka moja, mali yangu ichukuliwe ilipe tax."
- Gov’t to install advanced security systems at JKIA to eliminate queues, ‘profile passengers’4 Feb 2023 - The government is set to roll out the API system as well as e-Gates at the country’s entry points for easy profiling of passengers.
- Gov’t to install advanced security systems at JKIA to 'profile passengers'4 Feb 2023 - The government is set to roll out the API system as well as e-Gates at the country’s entry points for easy profiling of passengers.