- 427 views
Narok County leaders have called for unity among Maasai community members to foster peaceful coexistence especially along the volatile border of Nkaararo and Enoreteet. Speaking at Nailale Kilgoris Central in Narok County during a Manyatta cultural event, the senior members of the community led by the County Governor Patrick Ole Ntutu and a host of MPs called for strict adherence to the community's culture in an effort to instil morals and values among the younger generations.
Narok leaders call for unity among Maasai community members to foster peaceful coexistence
- 4 Oct 2023 - Former Embakasi MP, late Muhuri Muchiri, approached workers to bring in directors to make the 5,005-acre parcel profitable
- 3 Oct 2023 - UoN council now says it will continue working together with embattled VC Prof. Stephen Kiama amid an ongoing stalemate over his leadership.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The leader of the main opposition party in Seychelles was charged on Monday as part of an investigation into alleged witchcraft.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Police have smashed an illegal organ harvesting ring, arresting eight people for surgically removing kidneys from hundreds of patients for wealthy people needing a transplant.
- 3 Oct 2023 - EACC has fired a stern warning at persons intending to embezzle public funds in the ongoing national mitigation measures aimed at managing the looming El Nino rain effects.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The Kenya National Civil Society Centre (KNCSC) has raised concerns over the impending deployment of Kenya’s security forces to Haiti, citing non-compliance with the requirements of the Constitution and the law.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Nairobi residents and Kenyans at large had been forced to leave their cars at home due to the high cost of fuel.
- 3 Oct 2023 - A 16-year-old girl has succumbed to injuries sustained after being allegedly assaulted by her father in Narok South Constituency, Narok County.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Since his impeachment, Waititu has been in and out of courts fighting to clear his name from abuse of office and corruption allegations.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Mercy said she has reported the matter to the cybercrime unit at the DCI.