- 159 views
Subscribe to NTV Kenya channel for latest Kenyan news today and everyday. Get the Kenya news updates, discussions and other exciting shows.
Website: ntv.nation.co.ke || Paper: Daily Nation || Twitter: @ntvkenya || Facebook: NTV Kenya || Instagram: NTV Kenya
National Assembly to resume sessions on 14 February 2023
- - LIVE| News Feed ››
- - Stop the harmful protests, KEPSA tells Raila Odinga
- 23 Mar 2023 - A jury in London found Nigeria's former deputy Senate president guilty of plotting to harvest a street trader's kidney for his sick daughter.
- 23 Mar 2023 - The government has earmarked Ksh.262 billion ($2 billion) for the implementation of 17 projects and programmes across ten counties in the Northern and North Eastern parts of the country.
- 23 Mar 2023 - The tree adoption initiative has been lobbied by a few institutions over the years in the fight against climate change.
- 23 Mar 2023 - While speaking on Citizen Digital's Twitter space last night, Akothee spoke passionately of the sweat, blood and tears she pumped into her work which included paying the media to having to craft random controversies for airplay.
- - MPs defaulting HELB loan killing college, university careers
- 23 Mar 2023 - Raila, who addressed the media on Thursday, shot down suggestions of a truce between him and President Ruto and asserted that the Azimio coalition would not reach an agreement with an 'illegitimate government'
- - Irvo Otieno: How Kenyan in the US ended up dead in mental health facility
- 23 Mar 2023 - A family in Chavakali is mourning the death of 13-year-old Jacob Nestor Kavai, a boy who stole the show during an Azimio la Umoja rally held in Vihiga in February 2022.
- - Pastor arrested for directing congregants to 'fast and die before world ends soon'
- 23 Mar 2023 - Known as VHS 1256 b, the exoplanet is about 40 light-years away from Earth and orbits at a long distance from its stars, ideal conditions for fine grained observation with Webb, according to Brittany Miles, a fellow at the University of Arizona and…
- - Mourning Ciku, an SG staffer and a gentle giant in media sales
- 23 Mar 2023 - Traditional healers in Uganda, Lwengo District have been urged to desist from using grey-crested cranes for spiritual sacrifices after raising concerns that the bird species is declining at astronomical rates.
- - Kenyans happiest people in Eastern Africa, report
- 23 Mar 2023 - The DP acknowledged that several forces including religious leaders were pushing for a truce between Ruto and Raila.
- - US: Sanctions on China's new defense chief not a hurdle for military talks
- 23 Mar 2023 - The association asked Raila to ensure that businesses are not affected by the mass action.
- 23 Mar 2023 - Malindi Televangelist arraigned in court for allegedly starving two children to death
- 23 Mar 2023 - One person was shot dead following the melee, and three others were left nursing gunshot wounds.
- - Russia sanctions a boon for Chinese arms sales to Africa?