- 22 views
The national prayer committee is calling on Kenyans to continue praying for the country as it moves closer to the general elections. Committee chairperson Bishop Jesse Ireri says the current political situation calls for a stronger relationship with God. Ireri says the committee will on 28th July convene a three-day prayer session at the Kasarani Stadium to ask God for peaceful elections.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #ThisIsKBC #peacefulelections #nationalprayerday
National prayer day | National Prayer Committee to convene 3 days of prayer
- 13 Aug 2022 - This number is an improvement to that witnessed in the 2017 General Election, when 3 women made history to become the first female Governors.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Kalonzo Musyoka also urged the IEBC to be transparent through the vote verification process, urging the nation to remain calm even after the final results will be announced.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Azimio la Umoja One Kenya coalition flag-bearer Raila Odinga’s deputy Martha Karua has congratulated various aspirants under the coalition who lost their bids in the recent General Election.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) has dismissed a report that it awarded an extra 10,000 votes to Kenya Kwanza Presidential candidate William Ruto in Kiambu Constituency.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Azimio la Umoja One Kenya coalition flag-bearer running mate Martha Karua has assured their supporters of victory in the yet-to-be-announced presidential race.
- 13 Aug 2022 - A handful of Kenyan politicians emerged like phoenixes from the political ruins of 2017 to retake the governorships of their respective counties.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Ministry of Education has further pushed the reopening of schools from the earlier announced Monday 15 to Thursday 18, 2022.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Voters across the country rejected a majority of the retiring governors who sought other elective positions upon the expiry of their terms.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Unlike his rivals, Mr Mundigi was not a man of means and this explains why he could not splatter the region with campaign posters
- 13 Aug 2022 - Kenya Kwanza's deputy running mate Rigathi Gachagua has broken his silence as the tallying of presidential results progresses at the Bomas of Kenya.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Machakos County has joined Nakuru to be the first counties to elect women in the top three positions since the implementation of the devolved governments.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Azimio coalition shrugged off UDA wave in Meru to secure 25 Members of County Assembly against Kenya Kwanza Alliance’s 14.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Mr Wambora was first elected as the Runyenjes Member of Parliament in 2002 and served until 2007.
- 13 Aug 2022 - At the time of his statement, IEBC had verified and announced results from 84 constituencies out of the 290.
- 13 Aug 2022 - 0
- 13 Aug 2022 - His colleague detailed the final moments of the IEBC official while at the tallying centre.
- 13 Aug 2022 - There was a major delay in releasing the results after some candidates questioned the process
- 13 Aug 2022 - The announcement of results for governor seats started on Thursday, August 11.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Nairobi, Kenya, August 13 – United Democratic Alliance (UDA) presidential flagbearer William Ruto has lauded all the aspirants who secured victory in the just concluded polls. Ruto singled out women aspirants who managed to emerge winners in the battle…
- 13 Aug 2022 - Nairobi, Kenya, August 13- Azimio la Umoja One Kenya Principal Kalonzo Musyoka now says that no candidate from the Mt Kenya Region should have conceded defeat after losing their seats in the just concluded elections, suggesting that their opponents…