- 13 views
In a bid to cultivate a saving culture the government has offered to top up a shilling for every two shilling one saves, capped at 6,000 shillings annually. President William Ruto says this will be through a national savings drive meant to encourage especially those in the informal sector to set up their retirements savings plan.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #savingculture #News #williamruto
National savings | Government seeks to improve pension funds contribution
- 9 Dec 2022 - The only thing that makes Members of Parliament relevant is the National Government Community Development Fund (NG-CDF), Public Policy Analyst Arnold Maliba now claims.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Uganda on Thursday received 1,200 doses of the Ebola trial vaccine to be used in a clinical trial aimed at fighting the Sudan strain of the virus that hit the country in September.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Wisconsin Sen. Tammy Baldwin was on the Senate floor, but her mind was on the other side of the Capitol.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s surprise announcement last July lacked any detail, but its meaning was crystal clear.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Japan, Britain and Italy said Friday they will jointly develop a next-generation fighter jet in a project that holds scope for future cooperation with allies including the United States.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Langata MP Phelix Odiwuor alias Jalang’o has claimed that President William Ruto’s administration's push to create an Office of the official Opposition is a ploy to tame Azimio-One Kenya chief Raila Odinga.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Provisional results show Wafula Wakoli in the lead.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The 27-nation bloc also hits Willy Ngoma, military spokesman for the M23 rebel group.
- 9 Dec 2022 - However, some insiders alleged that Raila may have entered a deal with President Ruto that led to the rally's cancellation.
- » Abiy Ahmed gained power in Ethiopia with the help of young people – four years later he’s silencing them9 Dec 2022 - After rising to power, Abiy replaced the old ruling party with the Prosperity Party.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Among the proposals being fronted by both sides included; funding of the office and powers to address parliament once a year.
- 9 Dec 2022 - They come without conditions such as collateral or credit scoring.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Men have borrowed more than women going by the data at 57 and 43 per cent
- 9 Dec 2022 - The current system, "the Korean age", recognises people as a year old at birth and adds a year to their age every January 1
- 9 Dec 2022 - South Africa's top court on Thursday dismissed ex-president Jacob Zuma's bid to force out the lead prosecutor in a years-long corruption case, a step that removed one of the last legal hurdles for the trial to get underway.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Gachagua advised the Kenyans to seek more investments and job opportunities in the host county.
- 9 Dec 2022 - According to the preliminary results by IEBC, he is ahead in almost all of the nine constituencies.
- 9 Dec 2022 - It was reported that criminals took advantage of the situation as residents escaped the ferocious fire.
- 9 Dec 2022 - There have been speculations of foul play over his death in 2017.
- 9 Dec 2022 - A woman was found dead along the road at Bondeni on Thursday.