- 591 views
The National Council of Churches of Kenya has said it is ready to mediate the dialogue between President William Ruto and Azimio Leader Raila Odinga, to end the mass protests organized by the opposition.
NCCK urges President Ruto and Raila to dialogue
- - NEWS FEED ››
- 10 Jun 2023 - Lang'ata MP Phelix Odiwour alias Jalang'o has pointed an accusing finger at local content creators saying they are to blame for the government's bid to tax their earnings by 15 percent as captured in the proposed Finance Bill 2023.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Friday's ceremony saw the digitisation of the initiative following the launch of an application which is available on Play Store for android users and App Store for Apple users.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Huge portions of multi-billion budgets will pay salaries, and complete stalled projects.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Trump faces a separate criminal probe in Georgia related to efforts to overturn his loss to Biden in that state.
- 10 Jun 2023 - The ODPP sought to withdraw the case.
- 10 Jun 2023 - They have vowed to hold demonstrations outside the Assembly until the decision is reversed.
- 10 Jun 2023 - President William Ruto has congratulated double Olympic 1,500 metres champion Faith Kipyegon for smashing the women's 5,000 metres world record on Friday with a blistering run of 14:05.20 at the Paris Diamond League.
- 10 Jun 2023 - He called on the government to tap into the potential of the youthful population
- 10 Jun 2023 - Some evacuees in the province are hopeful they can soon return home.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Governor Abdulswamad Nassir has issued an edict for children below the age of five to receive free medical services in all public health facilities.