- 11 views
Stakeholders under the umbrella of the National Council of the Churches of Kenya have cited discrimination, stigma and gender based violence as some of the cruelty meted against persons with disability in the society. During a sensitization workshop at Getembe Church of God in East Africa in Kisii County, the stakeholders further decried non empowerment through formal education and training for the physically challenged.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#children #NCCK #Kisiichild violence
NCCK urges society not to stigmatize children
- 2 Dec 2022 - Committee chairperson George Murugara (Tharaka MP) said Kenyans were given a chance to make their presentation on the Bill tabled in the National Assembly
- 2 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: 2 minutes With most of the race categories already sealed, the battle between Two-Wheel Drive (2WD) Turbo leader Qahir Rahim and Azaad […]
- 2 Dec 2022 - The meeting to discuss the unity of the region was also attended by Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua and Cabinet Secretary Musalia Mudavadi.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Kuppet and Knut had been pulling in different directions on where the junior secondary learners should be domiciled.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: 2 minutes The Kenya Sevens rugby team Shujaa is set to meet Australia, South Africa and Great Britain in the Dubai Sevens […]
- 2 Dec 2022 - It is seeking prospecting licenses for Kwale and Lamu region.
- 2 Dec 2022 - The initiative a 4G smart box and the 4G pocket Wi-Fi.
- 2 Dec 2022 - The urge within humans to be, do and have more is natural
- 2 Dec 2022 - They want cash used to cushion them.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute A total of six fixtures are set to be played this weekend on day two of the Kenya Cup tournament. […]
- 2 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Skillful winger Tyson Otieno has completed a move to Kariobangi Sharks from Wazito FC as club movements intensify following the […]
- 2 Dec 2022 - Employment and Labour Relations Court Judge Monica Mbaru ruled that Kenyatta University violated the rights of the doctors and ordered for their compensation.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Many African participants walked into the UN climate conference held earlier this month in the Egyptian coastal city of Sharm El-Sheikh with much optimism but came out with unmet expectations.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Welcome to the world of Stanley Munga Githunguri, the ever-calculating banker and broker who banked on politics to secure his business interests.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Angola and Egypt will host the final window of the 2023 FIBA Basketball World Cup 2023 African Qualifiers. Each of […]
- 2 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: 3 minutes Former Premier League champions Sofapaka have been boosted by the return of influential players Joe Waithera and Geoffrey Ojunga from […]
- » Gov’t splashes Sh600m to fight doping as country starts ‘long journey’ to rebuild trust with World Athletics2 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: 3 minutes The State has allocated Sh 600 million annually to the Anti-Doping Agency of Kenya (ADAK) for the next five years […]
- 2 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Over 260 junior golfers are this weekend scheduled to take to the course when the NCBA-sponsored US Kids Golf – […]
- 2 Dec 2022 - Lawmakers exchanged blows and hurled a chair in Senegal's parliament on Thursday over a perceived insult towards an influential pro-opposition religious leader.
- 2 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: 2 minutes A big question posed frequently is whether alcoholism is hereditary. Ample evidence shows that alcoholism is a complex genetic disease, […]