- 53 views
The Njuri ncheke Meru Council of Elders has urged the leaders of the Azimio la Umoja to desist from holding the demonstrations that the alliance has planned to hold every Monday and Thursday.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1tv Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#demonstrations #azimio #MeruCouncilofElders
The Njuri Ncheke Meru Council of Elders urges Azimio to desist from holding demonstrations
- - NEWS FEED ››
- 10 Jun 2023 - Friday's ceremony saw the digitisation of the initiative following the launch of an application which is available on Play Store for android users and App Store for Apple users.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Huge portions of multi-billion budgets will pay salaries, and complete stalled projects.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Trump faces a separate criminal probe in Georgia related to efforts to overturn his loss to Biden in that state.
- 10 Jun 2023 - The ODPP sought to withdraw the case.
- 10 Jun 2023 - They have vowed to hold demonstrations outside the Assembly until the decision is reversed.
- 10 Jun 2023 - President William Ruto has congratulated double Olympic 1,500 metres champion Faith Kipyegon for smashing the women's 5,000 metres world record on Friday with a blistering run of 14:05.20 at the Paris Diamond League.
- 10 Jun 2023 - He called on the government to tap into the potential of the youthful population
- 10 Jun 2023 - Some evacuees in the province are hopeful they can soon return home.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Governor Abdulswamad Nassir has issued an edict for children below the age of five to receive free medical services in all public health facilities.
- 10 Jun 2023 - The baby was due to arrive when the landlord sent an eviction notice via email.