- 22 views
Offenders who will be pardoned through presidential mercy will be allowed to get police clearance popularly known as certificate of good conduct if a new draft bill is approved. The bill ( Power of mercy amendment bill) 2022 which is in its final validation processes before it is forwarded to cabinet for approval proposes to have criminal records for offenders who are pardoned expunged or sealed.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#goodconduct #presidentialmercy #offenderscriminal
Offenders who will be pardoned through presidential mercy to get good conduct
- 5 Dec 2022 - In 2018, the highest court partially ruled in favor of a baker who had refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Mr Odinga asks supporters to turn up in large numbers for first ‘resistance’ rally on Wednesday at Kamukunji.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Cooperatives CS Simon Chelugui says that borrowers have so far saved Sh147 million.
- 5 Dec 2022 - School heads say the policy had led to deaths of colleagues and breaking of families.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Unable to complete building well-planned houses after losing money on account of Githunguri, Israeli developer was forced to sell off Donholm land.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Employees of the trouble-ridden Kenya Medical Supplies Authority (Kemsa) will operate without medical cover following a dispute over the award […]
- 5 Dec 2022 - Mr Wafula Wamunyinyi becomes the second person to use Azimio party to contest for a seat after Raila Odinga.
- 5 Dec 2022 - The body of Wangare Gachua’s mother is being held at Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital.
- 5 Dec 2022 - DP Gachagua’s quest for regional leadership vacuum after Uhuru’s exit is intrinsically linked to laying the foundation for a future presidential bid.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Kenya Kwanza leaders in Kilifi have told off Azimio la Umoja leader Raila Odinga over his calls for street protests. […]
- 5 Dec 2022 - Their total wealth is about half of what members of Cabinet in the new administration own.
- 5 Dec 2022 - End game is to paint main face of that side as usual sore loser who resorts to violence to force his way.
- 5 Dec 2022 - The academy will bring together 75 PhD, masters and post-doctorate students together with their supervisors from 22 universities across 18 African countries.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Auditor General Nancy Gathungu in review presented to Parliament believes money might never be recovered.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Open tender is default method preferred by government, you get value.
- 5 Dec 2022 - “One more target has been reached. We are one step closer to our objective,” Messi told a news conference.
- 5 Dec 2022 - About 1,287,597 Grade 6 students will join junior secondary next year.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Leaders protest the move as ill-timed.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Animals leave, receive and exchange information on territory ownership, reproductive receptiveness, health status or diet.
- 5 Dec 2022 - • Aruasa said the hospital also contributed to the national health policy through the Ministry of Health.