- 39 views
President William Ruto on Wednesday told off those opposed to the Finance Bill 2023, urging them not to politicize it. Speaking at the 20th Prayer Breakfast meeting in Nairobi Ruto called for objective criticism on devoid of selfish political interests.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channell: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#kbcchannel1 #rutonewstoday #primeedition
President Ruto calls for objective criticism of Finance Bill without selfish political interests.
- 22 Sep 2023 - The body of a 26-year-old man who slipped and fell into Gicheru Water Falls in Kirinyaga County has finally been retrieved
- 22 Sep 2023 - Restaurant chain McDonald’s is being sued over a hot coffee spill, again.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Along the banks of the Kalambo River in Zambia near Africa's second-highest waterfall, archaeologists have excavated two logs of the large-fruited bushwillow tree that were notched, shaped and joined nearly half a million years ago.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A Muslim woman has been sentenced to two years in prison under Indonesia’s blasphemy law over a video she shared on TikTok which showed her reciting an Islamic prayer before trying out pork while visiting the tourist island of Bali.
- 22 Sep 2023 - India has suspended visa services for Canadian citizens over what it says are “security threats” against diplomats in Canada, escalating a spat between both countries after Ottawa accused New Delhi of potentially being behind the assassination of a Sikh…
- 22 Sep 2023 - The agency has advised matatus to use alternative pick-up and drop-off points.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Israel-based firm was brought on board when the mall reopened in 2015, replacing a local security firm that was in charge at the time of the attack.
- 22 Sep 2023 - For about three days, I was floating in excitement – of finally traveling out of the continent, until my boss reminded me to write to HR to request a visa letter.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Ms Macharia said the PWPER report puts TSC at odds with the Ministry of Education.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A Unicef report reveals that many fatal cases of violence against women and girls are covered up by families, while many others are settled out of court.