- 41 views
President Ruto: I'm encouraged that our Public Service has maintained its political neutrality and impartiality for the greater part of our independent history and especially since the advent of competitive democracy.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1tv Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #Kenya #News #TheGreatKBC
President Ruto: Our Public Service has maintained its political neutrality and impartiality
- - LIVE| News Now ››
- 24 Sep 2023 - The United States is the only Western nation among the world’s 50 most conflict-ridden countries, according to new research that measures political violence around the globe.
- 24 Sep 2023 - China's President Xi Jinping on Saturday said he will seriously consider visiting South Korea, Yonhap news agency reported, as part of efforts to support peace and security on the Korean Peninsula.
- 24 Sep 2023 - Ikolomani residents won't pave way for Sh171b gold fortune
- 24 Sep 2023 - Resolve KU's tiff with hospital for sake of students
- 24 Sep 2023 - We can nurture a sustainable future through our rivers
- 24 Sep 2023 - Machogu lays plans for KCPE, KCSE exams
- 24 Sep 2023 - Why the President may find it harder to crack the whip
- 24 Sep 2023 - Amid heroin scarcity, addicts get synthetic fix
- 24 Sep 2023 - Marathons are a catalyst for Kenya's tourism
- 24 Sep 2023 - Act now before El Nino rains to make the crisis an opportunity