- 40 views
President Ruto: The Public Service is a fundamental constitutional component through which an effective state can achieve and maintain a stable society and efficient economy. A sound Public Service must be loyal and subordinate to elected leadership.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1tv Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #Kenya #News #TheGreatKBC
President Ruto: A sound Public Service must be loyal and subordinate to elected leadership.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Lang'ata MP Phelix Odiwour alias Jalang'o has pointed an accusing finger at local content creators saying they are to blame for the government's bid to tax their earnings by 15 percent as captured in the proposed Finance Bill 2023.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Friday's ceremony saw the digitisation of the initiative following the launch of an application which is available on Play Store for android users and App Store for Apple users.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Huge portions of multi-billion budgets will pay salaries, and complete stalled projects.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Trump faces a separate criminal probe in Georgia related to efforts to overturn his loss to Biden in that state.
- 10 Jun 2023 - The ODPP sought to withdraw the case.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Tough stance displayed by President has raised questions on the essence of public participation. However, National Assembly Majority Whip Silvanus Osoro, have hinted at changes.
- 10 Jun 2023 - He said the intended Coffee reforms will enable farmers increase their income from the crop.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Kingsley accused the embassy of detaining and torturing its messenger.
- 10 Jun 2023 - The suspect is said to have hit the attendant with a beer bottle after a confrontation over Sh300.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Kipkoech, who wants to feature in the national team for the world championships in Budapest, Hungary, won the men’s title in 28:32.3.