- 25,261 views
24/7#livestream #LiveNews #KTNNews #KTNPrime #KenyaDecides2022 #election2022 #kivumbi2022 #august2022 #KenyasChoice2022 #iebc #chebukati #raila #ruto #marthakarua #rigathigachagua
KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World.
KTN News Live: Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
Presidential results updates | KIVUMBI2022
- 7 Oct 2022 - Kisumu Senator Prof. Tom Ojienda has suffered a blow after the Supreme Court overturned a decision that stopped his probe back in 2015.
- 7 Oct 2022 - EACC has obtained orders to freeze assets worth Ksh.88,807,473.67 belonging to former Machakos CEC Urbanus Wambua Musyoka.
- 7 Oct 2022 - Wajir Woman Rep. Fatuma Abdi Jehow now wants a petition filed against her by her predecessor Fatuma Gedi Ali dismissed for lack of service.
- 7 Oct 2022 - Kirandich dam was supposed to be completed in 2018 but it stalled.
- 7 Oct 2022 - He was charged with defiling his 10-year-old daughter in Kapseret sub-county, Uasin Gishu.
- 7 Oct 2022 - "It looks like the role of chairmanship of Azimio-OKA/opposition role is making him very busy."
- 7 Oct 2022 - The former head of state was jailed for 15 months for contempt of court in July last year.
- 7 Oct 2022 - "Gabow will act in this position until a substantive Inspector General is appointed."
- 7 Oct 2022 - Azimio coalition party leader Raila Odinga now alleges that foreign powers conspired to rig him out of the August presidential elections.
- 7 Oct 2022 - He had been charged with publishing false advertisement and operating a medical institution without a licence.
- 7 Oct 2022 - Diplomatic sources at the same time said the talks have been postponed because of logistics and other issues.
- 7 Oct 2022 - The successful candidates, PSC said, were picked from a list of 9,154.
- 7 Oct 2022 - Uhuru cited a clash of events in his schedule as the reason for not attending.
- 7 Oct 2022 - You need to think very carefully before stepping out of the door
- 7 Oct 2022 - The judgment has consequences on the fight against graft in the country.
- 7 Oct 2022 - The judgment of the apex court has consequences on the fight against corruption and economic crimes in the country.
- 7 Oct 2022 - Interviews are set to be conducted beginning Wednesday next week.
- 7 Oct 2022 - "Growing up we lived on handouts from people that is why I give back to the people. I have the heart of giving," the officer stated.
- 7 Oct 2022 - Former President Uhuru Kenyatta will not attend peace talks convened by the African Union on the Ethiopia conflict set to be held in South Africa.