- 401 views
51 Principal Secretaries have been sworn in to take up their new roles in President William Ruto's administration. President Ruto who presided over the swearing in ceremony at state house Nairobi called on the new office holders to execute their mandate fairly to all Kenyans
PSs tasked with ensuring government services go digital
- 6 Dec 2023 - Police in Kilifi have arrested two suspects in possession of 477 kilograms of marijuana estimated to be worth Ksh.14 million.
- 6 Dec 2023 - A Kenyan man has been arrested in the US for allegedly trying to hire a hitman to kill a female relative who was set to testify against him.
- 6 Dec 2023 - A man from Mwingi Central, Kitui County, is in distress after he was successfully recruited to KDF but was sent home only four days later.
- 6 Dec 2023 - The Machakos County government has announced contingency measures it has put in place to prevent the outbreak and spread of Cholera.
- 6 Dec 2023 - The government says five more people have been killed by the ongoing El Nino floods within the last 24 hours, taking the death toll to 165.
- 6 Dec 2023 - The two are locked in a fierce political rivalry over Mt Kenya kingpin status.
- 6 Dec 2023 - Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni’s daughter, Pastor Patience Museveni Rwabwogo, launched her book at a Nairobi hotel on Tuesday night.
- 6 Dec 2023 - The Kenyans will be allowed to work under three-year renewable contracts.
- 6 Dec 2023 - Claims he paid Sh300 million and a stamp duty of Sh12 million.
- 6 Dec 2023 - Various CEOs have in the past raved over the quality of Kenyan talent.