- 10,805 views
Azimio Leader Raila Odinga maintains that the Monday mass protest will proceed as planned, and called on his supporters to turn up in large numbers. Raila also told religious leaders to push for justice.
Raila Odinga answers clergy calling for end of Azimio protests
- 10 Jun 2023 - Lang'ata MP Phelix Odiwour alias Jalang'o has pointed an accusing finger at local content creators saying they are to blame for the government's bid to tax their earnings by 15 percent as captured in the proposed Finance Bill 2023.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Friday's ceremony saw the digitisation of the initiative following the launch of an application which is available on Play Store for android users and App Store for Apple users.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Huge portions of multi-billion budgets will pay salaries, and complete stalled projects.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Trump faces a separate criminal probe in Georgia related to efforts to overturn his loss to Biden in that state.
- 10 Jun 2023 - The ODPP sought to withdraw the case.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Tough stance displayed by President has raised questions on the essence of public participation. However, National Assembly Majority Whip Silvanus Osoro, have hinted at changes.
- 10 Jun 2023 - He said the intended Coffee reforms will enable farmers increase their income from the crop.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Kingsley accused the embassy of detaining and torturing its messenger.
- 10 Jun 2023 - The suspect is said to have hit the attendant with a beer bottle after a confrontation over Sh300.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Kipkoech, who wants to feature in the national team for the world championships in Budapest, Hungary, won the men’s title in 28:32.3.