- 289 views
#Kenya's No. 1 24/7 Breaking News channel FOR THE LATEST NEWS OF THE DAY INCLUDING MAANDAMANO MONDAY, AZIMIO DEMONSTRATIONS, POLITICAL ACTIVITIES OF THE DAY, INVESTIGATIONS, DOCUMENTARIES, AND IMPORTANT HUMAN INTEREST STORIES IN KENYA AND AROUND THE WORLD. KEEP IT KTN NEWS. VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.standardmedia.co.ke for more,
Rais aongoza maombi akishinikizia marithiano baada ya uchaguzi
- - Kibwana Onguso Dead ››
- 22 Sep 2023 - Second Lady also speaks on the loving 'Riggy G' Kenyans don't know, her pastoral life and why she doesn't interact as freely as before
- 22 Sep 2023 - A diplomatic crisis bogging down Ottawa and New Delhi highlights Canada's lack of "seriousness" on national security as foreign countries interfere on the North American nation’s soil, according to several experts.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Nine people were killed and several injured in an ambush by unknown assailants in northern Ghana on Thursday morning, said Zubeiru Abdulai, head of the local district of Pusiga.
- » President Ruto pushes for International Financing System reforms in address at UN General Assembly22 Sep 2023 - President William Ruto has continued with his push for reforms of the International Financing System which he says is skewed in favour of the Global North.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Members of the Budget and Appropriations Committee have criticised a supplementary funding request by various ministries, departments and state agencies saying they were abusing the constitutional provisions and defying the budget-making cycle.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Three people were killed and three others were left nursing gunshot wounds in Morijo Area of Samburu North in Samburu County, only hours before the National Cohesion and Integration Commission (NCIC) held the national celebrations of the International…
- 22 Sep 2023 - Calls for reforms as Kenya marks 10 years since Westgate attack
- 22 Sep 2023 - All Kenyans are shareholders in the government - CS Kuria
- 22 Sep 2023 - Big setback for Mau Mau veterans in land petition
- 22 Sep 2023 - Clerics tell State to step up efforts to restore peace in the North Rift