- 14 views
Ramadhan Mubarak and Saum Maqbul to all our Muslim brothers and sisters. Wishing you and your families a blessed and peaceful month
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1tv Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #Kenya #News #TheGreatKBC
Ramadhan Mubarak and Saum Maqbul to all our Muslim brothers and sisters
- - Duniani Leo ››
- 30 Nov 2023 - A baby aged about 3 days old who was dumped near Rongo University in Migori County has been rescued.
- 30 Nov 2023 - Junior Secondary School (JSS) teachers who were employed by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) under contract basis have threatened to down their tools in January 2024.
- 30 Nov 2023 - A middle-aged man was on Wednesday evening swept away by flood waters while attempting to cross a river in Kisumu East Sub-county following the ongoing heavy rains.
- 30 Nov 2023 - A U.N. commission of inquiry investigating war crimes on both sides of the Israel-Hamas conflict will focus on sexual violence by Hamas in the Oct. 7 attacks on Israel and is about to launch an appeal for evidence, its chair told Reuters on Wednesday.
- 30 Nov 2023 - More than 50 years after the last Apollo mission, the United States will try once again to land a craft on the Moon on January 25, said the head of what could be the first private company to successfully touch down on the lunar surface.
- 30 Nov 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Catholic bishops yesterday called for responsible use of funds allocated to El Nino impact mitigation.Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) […]
- 30 Nov 2023 - Afghans face abuses in Pakistan, US announces hotline
- 30 Nov 2023 - The loan is earmarked to turbocharge Kenya's economic recovery.
- 30 Nov 2023 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Political parties have been asked to involve special interest groups in their activities. A recent survey shows that inclusion of […]
- 30 Nov 2023 - US life expectancy climbs, but remains below pre-pandemic levels