- 87 views
The youth audience speak on the high cost of living and current politics.
"The high cost of living has affected the youth, affording three meals a day is becoming hard", Antony Njonjo from Nairobi spoke on Morning Café. Jackson Wambugu who calls from Nakuru says that our country needs an economic revolution and if that fails then we need to result to a political revolution. #morningcafe #kenyadecides
Rauka with #MorningCafe
- 10 Aug 2022 - Incumbent Machakos Town MP Victor Munyaka has admitted defeat in the Machakos Town parliamentary race.
- 10 Aug 2022 - Amos Kimunya and George Theuri join a growing list of rejected leaders swallowing their pride and admitting that they lost and even going ahead to congratulate the winners.
- 10 Aug 2022 - Nakuru East MP David Gikaria has been released on police bond of Ksh.50,000 a day after he was arrested following an altercation at a polling station within the county.
- 10 Aug 2022 - The MP who was seeking to retain his seat under a UDA ticket conceded to his top rival Felix Odiwor alias Jalango who was running under an ODM ticket.
- 10 Aug 2022 - Yvonne Okwara initiated a drumroll to welcome the new colleague during a live TV coverage.
- 10 Aug 2022 - Police in Khwisero constituency, Kakamega County are searching for ANC Party parliamentary candidate Godfrey Kanoti along with two other people who allegedly invaded a polling station.
- 10 Aug 2022 - Kenyans will have to wait longer to know official elections results with most tallying centres witnessing slow tallying.
- 10 Aug 2022 - The team said IEBC officials need to be accorded support as counting gets underway.
- 10 Aug 2022 - Mr Tong'i was defending his seat for a third term on a Jubilee ticket.
- 10 Aug 2022 - The MP has conceded defeat to his UDA competitor in the parliamentary race.
- 10 Aug 2022 - He was arrested on Wednesday on allegations of assaulting and injuring an MCA candidate.
- 10 Aug 2022 - He thanked Ndaragwa residents for according him the opportunity to serve them as their Legislator.
- 10 Aug 2022 - Gender Sector Working Group has rated the administration’s milestones in four thematic areas.
- 10 Aug 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Political leaders who played active roles in the botched attempt to topple Bungoma Senator Moses Wetang’ula as Ford Kenya party- […]
- 10 Aug 2022 - The results are as captured in Forms 34As.
- 10 Aug 2022 - A youthful politician became the subject of conversation for the way he conceded defeat in the Mukurwe-ini parliamentary seat.
- 10 Aug 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Jubilee Secretary General Jeremiah Kioni has conceded defeat after losing his Ndaragwa parliamentary seat to United Democratic Alliance (UDA) candidate […]
- 10 Aug 2022 - The Azimio presidential running mate has broken her silence as the presidential vote tallying continues.
- 10 Aug 2022 - Judie Kaberia: Prior to the maternity policy, journalists in the media house were warned not to get pregnant during an election year
- 10 Aug 2022 - Kabarak was President Moi’s polling station when he voted in elections held after he retired.