- 805 views
#Trending #KTNNews #livestream #ktnprime KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World. Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
Scoreboard: Ababu Namwamba, the man on a mission to eradicate sports doping in Kenya
- - Matukio mtambuko ››
- IGAD raises alarm as 36 million people face starvation due to drought1 Feb 2023 - The Inter-Governmental Authority on Development (IGAD) has decried the prolonged drought spells that have ravaged the region and affected millions of people and livestock.
- Fridah Warau Kamuyu: Lady who drowned at Juja dam laid to rest1 Feb 2023 - Fridah Warau Kamuyu, the lady who drowned in a dam at Juja, Kiambu County, with her male friend was laid to rest on Wednesday.
- One million faithful attend pope's mass in DR Congo capital1 Feb 2023 - Over a million worshippers turned out for a papal mass in DR Congo's capital Wednesday, organisers said, on the second day of Pope Francis's visit to the conflict-torn country.
- Man dies by suicide at a guest house in Rarieda1 Feb 2023 - Residents of South Uyoma location in Rarieda sub-county woke up to a shocking incident where a body of a man was found hanging from the roof of a guest house at Luanda-Kotieno beach.
- Senator Methu writes to KRA calling for tax audit of Kenyatta family businesses1 Feb 2023 - Nyandarua Senator John Methu has written to the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) seeking a tax audit of businesses owned by former president Uhuru Kenyatta’s family.
- West Kasipul MCA election nullified as court orders fresh polls1 Feb 2023 - Oyugis Magistrate Court in Homa Bay County has nullified the victory of Member of the County Assembly (MCA) for West Kasipul, Vickins Bondo.
- President Ruto in Mogadishu as Somalia gathers neighbours for regional security meeting1 Feb 2023 - 0
- ODM Responds to Steve Ogolla Representing Chebukati in Raila Case1 Feb 2023 - Ogolla has been trending for the better part of the day after he wrote a demand letter to the former prime minister.
- Overheating & Other Common Smartphone Problems; How to Fix Them1 Feb 2023 - You can fix the problems yourself without taking your phone to a technician.
- Raquel Muigai's Final Investigative Story at Citizen TV Wins Continental Award1 Feb 2023 - Raquel's story was selected from the initial 190 copies submitted for consideration by the South Africa-based entity.
- Larry MP wants persistent Kijabe Boys fires probed1 Feb 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Lari Member of Parliament (MP) Mburu Kahangara has petitioned the government to thoroughly investigate the cause of persistence fires which […]
- Ruto & Duale Fly to Somalia for Special Meeting1 Feb 2023 - The Head of State was accompanied by the Defence Cabinet Secretary Aden Duale.
- Matatu Boss Speaks Out After Kenyans Share Accident Photos Implicating Drivers1 Feb 2023 - Kenyans argued that matatu and bus drivers often save themselves during an accident.
- Tanzania's Mo Dewji emerges as East Africa's only dollar billionaire1 Feb 2023 - Mo’s Mohamed Enterprises Tanzania Limited (MeTL) Group is active in textile manufacturing, flour milling, beverages and edible oils.
- Mo Dewji emerges as East Africa's only dollar billionaire
- Petitioner sues government over uprooting of Baobab trees in Kilifi1 Feb 2023 - A petitioner, Kituo cha Sheria, has sued the government over the uprooting of baobab trees in Kilifi County.
- Kenyan Woman Who Scammed Lovers in US Slapped With Ksh 119M Fine1 Feb 2023 - According to investigators, she used fake passports to open the accounts which she ran under several aliases.
- Nyamira doctors to strike on Monday over pay delay1 Feb 2023 - Union official says the medics are suffering
- These Photos of Lioness & Her Cubs Surviving Dangerous River in Kenya Will Warm Your Heart1 Feb 2023 - Anxiously waiting for her cubs, the lioness sluggishly turned to offer the last clarion call to the young ones.
- Oyugis court nullifies election of West Kasipul MCA Vickins Bondo1 Feb 2023 - He said the discrepancies though appear to be small can cause a huge impact in closely contested elections.