- 148 views
#Trending #KTNNews #livestream #ktnprime KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World. Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
Serikali ya kaunti ya Murang'a yapitisha bajeti ya ziada ili kuweza kufanikisha miradi ya kaunti
- Campaign against female cut gears up in Mandera7 Feb 2023 - 0
- Parklands residents sue county over erection of high-rise building7 Feb 2023 - 0
- Senate raises concerns over disputes between Executive and MCAs6 Feb 2023 - The Senate has termed as worrying the on-going fights and differences between the Executive and Members of the County Assembly (MCAs) in different counties.
- Form three student killed after fight breaks out at funeral disco6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Protesters in DR Congo's Goma denounce East African military force6 Feb 2023 - The M23, a Tutsi-led group, has captured large swathes of territory in the North Kivu province, recently coming to within a few miles of Goma and its one million residents.
- Kindiki cautions Raila over countrywide rallies6 Feb 2023 - Interior Cabinet Secretary Kithure Kindiki on Monday warned Azimio La Umoja leader Raila Odinga of breaking the law in his ongoing nationwide rallies.
- Raila accuses Ruto of misleading Kenyans on tax debate6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Help students from poor families to join Form one6 Feb 2023 - 0
- News Brief: How Uhuru, Ruto wars scuttled Qatar meeting6 Feb 2023 - These are the stories making the headlines in the Star.
- Vietnam seizes 600 kg of ivory smuggled from Africa6 Feb 2023 - Trade in ivory is illegal in Vietnam but wildlife trafficking remains widespread. Other items often found smuggled into the country include pangolin scales, rhino horns and tiger carcasses.
- My 100 days achievements – CS Kindiki6 Feb 2023 - Says crime levels have reduced by 13 per cent in three months
- Hyenas eat babies' brains, Jumbos destroy Kwale crops6 Feb 2023 - Shimba Hills residents threaten to kill elephants that have made their lives miserable.
- No miniskirts in Kikuyu, angry mamas and drinkers rip them6 Feb 2023 - Scantily clad women got it tough when they were attacked and their clothes torn.
- Cancer charity supported 180 children monthly in 20226 Feb 2023 - Goal is to support 500 children a month and reduce the burden by providing timely, comprehensive cancer treatment
- UN chief fears world headed for 'wider war' over Ukraine-Russia6 Feb 2023 - The secretary-general laid out his priorities for the year in a gloomy speech to the United Nations General Assembly that focused on Russia's invasion, the climate crisis and extreme poverty.
- Six Triple Eight: City transformed for Netflix World War Two film6 Feb 2023 - The film stars Oprah Winfrey, Susan Sarandon and Kerry Washington.
- Good progress has been made but let's not slow down6 Feb 2023 - 0
- I'll push for sanity in education - Luanda MP Maungu says6 Feb 2023 - Maungu was speaking at Luanda constituency where he was commissioning a Lunch program
- Meta can be sued by ex-moderator, judge rules6 Feb 2023 - Meta declined to comment, but legal campaign group Foxglove expected it to appeal.
- Nyandarua County government releases Sh42 million for bursaries6 Feb 2023 - The county plans to spend Sh176 million on bursaries, its highest amount since devolution.