- 91 views
The negative effects of flooding in most parts of the county caused by the on-going El-Nino rains could soon be a thing of the past if both the national and county governments embrace new technology to control the floods. The slamdam project that is being piloted in Laikipia county is set to offer a reprieve to the government in tackling flooding and also for water storage to caution Kenyans during the dry spell.
Slamdam project being piloted in Laikipia
- 1 Mar 2024 - Police are holding in custody five suspects over a series of robberies, kidnappings, and sexual assault-related crimes targeting motorists.
- 1 Mar 2024 - An appellate court in Mombasa has revoked a High Court ruling that saw 25 former KDF acquitted of their desertion charges after they objected to their sentences by the court martial.
- 1 Mar 2024 - Private Security Companies and their associations have expressed concerns about the issuance of Guard Force Number (GFN) by the Private Security Regulatory Authority (PSRA)
- 1 Mar 2024 - Siaya County Government has launched a comprehensive long rains campaign to bolster community preparedness and knowledge, expand the utilisation of vast idle arable land and create more jobs for youth
- 1 Mar 2024 - The semifinals are scheduled for 10:45pm on Friday.
- 1 Mar 2024 - The 66-year-old was found guilty in January of second-degree murder.
- 1 Mar 2024 - “The job is for Kenya as a country, you can only be sponsored by your government."
- 1 Mar 2024 - She has filed three cases in different courts against the man.
- 1 Mar 2024 - Two people have died as five others were rushed to hospital after a head-on collision accident that involved a fuel tanker and a bus.
- 1 Mar 2024 - Why we need global unity against plastic threat