- 58 views
Chief Justice Martha Koome and Deputy Chief Justice Philomena Mwilu arrive at Parliament for the official opening of the #13thParliamentKE
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #KenyaElection2022 #News #TheGreatKBC
Speaker Moses Wetangula Speech during the official opening of the 13th Parliament
- 9 Dec 2022 - Twitter Founder Jack Dorsey on Thursday made an impromptu ihub in Kilimani, Nairobi, an innovation and hacker space for the technology community in the city.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Azimio la Umoja One Kenya Alliance party leader Raila Odinga cancelled the coalition's planned parallel Jamhuri Day celebrations slated for December 12 at Jacaranda Grounds, Nairobi, owing to a pressing engagement with the African Union (AU).
- 9 Dec 2022 - Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua has asked Kenyans in Angola to take advantage of business opportunities in the country, which are untapped.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Legislators from eastern African parliaments have called on regional governments to allocate more funding to agriculture and livestock farming in order to address food insecurity.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The only thing that makes Members of Parliament relevant is the National Government Community Development Fund (NG-CDF), Public Policy Analyst Arnold Maliba now claims.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Uganda on Thursday received 1,200 doses of the Ebola trial vaccine to be used in a clinical trial aimed at fighting the Sudan strain of the virus that hit the country in September.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Wafula Wakoli of Ford-Kenya has won the Bungoma senatorial race, overcoming competition from ten other candidates.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Wisconsin Sen. Tammy Baldwin was on the Senate floor, but her mind was on the other side of the Capitol.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s surprise announcement last July lacked any detail, but its meaning was crystal clear.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Japan, Britain and Italy said Friday they will jointly develop a next-generation fighter jet in a project that holds scope for future cooperation with allies including the United States.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Langata MP Phelix Odiwuor alias Jalang’o has claimed that President William Ruto’s administration's push to create an Office of the official Opposition is a ploy to tame Azimio-One Kenya chief Raila Odinga.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The county lawmaker encouraged Nairobi residents to reduce the consumption of borehole water.
- 9 Dec 2022 - Aggressive Beijing is also constructing Africa Centre for Disease Control headquarters expected to be completed early next year.
- 9 Dec 2022 - The Pakistani journalist was shot dead at a police roadblock on the Nairobi-Magadi road.
- 9 Dec 2022 - He was declared the winner after getting 66,032 votes.
- 9 Dec 2022 - He expected to lead discussions on the promotion of investment infrastructure
- 9 Dec 2022 - Wakoli won the race pitting him against former MP Wafula Wamunyinyi and UDA's Mabonga.
- 9 Dec 2022 - She said the milestones were achieved with the adoption of United Nations convection against corruption
- 9 Dec 2022 - Motorists were cautioned to be careful, especially during the festive season to reduce road accidents.
- 9 Dec 2022 - In an emotional farewell he gave what he called a "shout out to black women".