- 76 views
#Kenya's No. 1 24/7 Breaking News channel FOR THE LATEST NEWS OF THE DAY INCLUDING MAANDAMANO MONDAY, AZIMIO DEMONSTRATIONS, POLITICAL ACTIVITIES OF THE DAY, INVESTIGATIONS, DOCUMENTARIES, AND IMPORTANT HUMAN INTEREST STORIES IN KENYA AND AROUND THE WORLD. KEEP IT KTN NEWS. VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.standardmedia.co.ke for more,
Stakeholders in transport sector from North meet in Nairobi to discuss policies over delayed goods
- - Kibwana Onguso Dead ››
- 22 Sep 2023 - Second Lady also speaks on the loving 'Riggy G' Kenyans don't know, her pastoral life and why she doesn't interact as freely as before
- 22 Sep 2023 - A diplomatic crisis bogging down Ottawa and New Delhi highlights Canada's lack of "seriousness" on national security as foreign countries interfere on the North American nation’s soil, according to several experts.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Nine people were killed and several injured in an ambush by unknown assailants in northern Ghana on Thursday morning, said Zubeiru Abdulai, head of the local district of Pusiga.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: 4 minutes Teachers Service Commission (TSC) wants the National Assembly to intervene with a bid to have recommendations by a taskforce on […]
- » President Ruto pushes for International Financing System reforms in address at UN General Assembly22 Sep 2023 - President William Ruto has continued with his push for reforms of the International Financing System which he says is skewed in favour of the Global North.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: 3 minutes For some time now, I have been incredibly vocal on the need to regulate real estate developers in the country. […]
- 22 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Five counties are set to benefit from a $10million (Sh1.5 billion) project designed to increase healthy vegetable production and consumption […]
- 22 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Ministry of Health and development partners have launched a partnership towards ending teen pregnancies and new HIV infections among adolescents. […]
- 22 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: < 1 minute The government is progressively enhancing the capacity of state security agencies through recruitment of more personnel, establishment of formed units […]
- 22 Sep 2023 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Kenya-based electric vehicle (EV) startup, Roam has secured orders for 50 units of its newly assembled shuttle bus, aptly named […]