- 70 views
Subscribe for more videos: https://bit.ly/2mPyDy3
Connect with The Star Online Online on:
TELEGRAM : https://bit.ly/2oszlSe
Sign Up To THE STAR WEBSITE for Exclusive content:
Visit The Star WEBSITE: https://www.the-star.co.ke/
The Star Kenya Live Stream
- - LIVE: TO THE POINT ››
- 25 Sep 2023 - A Nairobi court has released a suspect linked with the murder of Nairobi Hospital Acting Finance Director Eric Maigo.
- 25 Sep 2023 - Kathiani Member of Parliament Robert Mbui has expressed concerns over State House Chief of Staff and Head of the Public Service, Felix Koskei’s role in the corruption probe against former CEO of Athi Water, Michael Thuita.
- 25 Sep 2023 - A 26-year-old Kenyan was on Sunday arrested at the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) in Katunayake, Sri Lanka while trying to smuggle in 4 Kgs of cocaine worth an estimated amount of over Ksh.136M (Rs 300M).
- 25 Sep 2023 - Niger's military rulers on Sunday welcomed the announcement that France will pull its troops out of the country by the end of the year as "a new step towards sovereignty".
- 25 Sep 2023 - National Assembly Majority Whip Silvanus Osoro has criticised leaders within the Kenya Kwanza coalition for saying Kenya is a country of shareholders.
- 25 Sep 2023 - Siaya Senator Oburu Oginga has dared the ODM rebel MPs to resign from the party and seek re-election if they feel that they are ‘men enough’.
- » MP David Ochieng' on proposal to increase presidential term: 'Cherargei should think of better things to do'25 Sep 2023 - Ugenya MP David Ochieng' has poured cold water on the proposal made by Nandi Senator Samson Cherargei to increase the presidential term from the current five to seven years.
- 25 Sep 2023 - Tenants of a residential place in Kagio town, Kirinyaga County were on Sunday night shocked after the body of a 40-year-old woman was found in a bathroom.
- 25 Sep 2023 - The investor, whose father was killed by squatters, has given up on the investment after spending billions on it.
- 25 Sep 2023 - The speaker of Canada's House of Commons on Sunday apologized for praising an individual at a parliamentary meeting who served in a Nazi unit during World War Two.