- 114 views
Tasnia ya Elimu - Viambishi
For Breaking News, kindly subscribe by sending ‘NEWS’ to 22047. __
Connect with us:
Website: https://www.tv47.digital/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TV47KE Twitter: https://twitter.com/tv47ke Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv47ke/ TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@tv47_ke Telegram: https://t.me/tv47_ke WhatsApp: 0797 047 047 __
Tasnia ya Elimu - Viambishi
- - LIVE| News Feed ››
- 31 Mar 2023 - Defence CS Aden Duale now claims that former President Uhuru Kenyatta and his kin have sent emissaries to the government seeking to be left alone.
- - Forget Cherera Four reinstatement, DP Rigathi Gachagua tells Raila Odinga
- 31 Mar 2023 - IG Japhet Koome has come out to condemn acts of violence witnessed during the Azimio anti-government protests on Thursday.
- 31 Mar 2023 - A police officer has succumbed to injuries he sustained during anti-government protests that took place in Kisumu County’s Juakali area on Thursday.
- 31 Mar 2023 - Through different initiatives, MD Martin Ochieng' enables women working for the agricultural firm to regain their voice.
- 31 Mar 2023 - "We have seen an increase in swimming events in the recent past and we hope the trend can continue for the remainder of the year," said Omari.
- 31 Mar 2023 - The United States government has condemned incidents of violence targeting journalists during the Azimio anti-government protests.
- 31 Mar 2023 - The Pope was admitted to Gemelli Hospital in Rome on Wednesday with breathing difficulties.
- 31 Mar 2023 - Ruto commended the commission for ensuring that the interns recruited reflected the face of Kenya
- 31 Mar 2023 - Harmonised legislation key in operationalising existing EAC treaties
- 31 Mar 2023 - Reeva Steenkamp's mother against Pistorius release
- 31 Mar 2023 - The body is being exhumed by detectives from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations for a fresh post-mortem.
- 31 Mar 2023 - 16 people died as a result of the accident.
- 31 Mar 2023 - NTV managing editor Ben Kitili angrily slammed Nyali Member of Parliament (MP) Mohammed Ali over his comments about journalists who were attacked by police during the Azimio rally on Thursday, March 30, 2023. A plainclothes police officer captured…
- 31 Mar 2023 - Operating expenses were up 20 per cent compared to 2021
- 31 Mar 2023 - A simple system failure costs one society over Sh100 million.
- 31 Mar 2023 - The events underlying Donald Trump's indictment in New York - hush money payments to a porn star - took place nearly seven years ago.
- - Defence CS Aden Duale breaks his silence on Azimio demos
- 31 Mar 2023 - MCK has criticized continued attacks against journalists since the start of the opposition anti-government demonstrations last week.
- 31 Mar 2023 - Question to be determined by the bench include whether the case was prematurely filed