- 69 views
#Trending #KTNNews #livestream #ktnprime
KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World. Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
The timeline to allowing GMO in Kenya
- 5 Dec 2022 - Thousands of protesters marched in Morocco's capital Rabat decrying the "high cost of living and repression" amid surging inflation.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Contractors will be allowed to sell the sand to recover costs, make profit.
- 5 Dec 2022 - In 2018, the highest court partially ruled in favor of a baker who had refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Mr Odinga asks supporters to turn up in large numbers for first ‘resistance’ rally on Wednesday at Kamukunji.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Cooperatives CS Simon Chelugui says that borrowers have so far saved Sh147 million.
- 5 Dec 2022 - School heads say the policy had led to deaths of colleagues and breaking of families.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Unable to complete building well-planned houses after losing money on account of Githunguri, Israeli developer was forced to sell off Donholm land.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Employees of the trouble-ridden Kenya Medical Supplies Authority (Kemsa) will operate without medical cover following a dispute over the award […]
- 5 Dec 2022 - Mr Wafula Wamunyinyi becomes the second person to use Azimio party to contest for a seat after Raila Odinga.
- 5 Dec 2022 - The body of Wangare Gachua’s mother is being held at Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital.
- 5 Dec 2022 - DP Gachagua’s quest for regional leadership vacuum after Uhuru’s exit is intrinsically linked to laying the foundation for a future presidential bid.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Kenya Kwanza leaders in Kilifi have told off Azimio la Umoja leader Raila Odinga over his calls for street protests. […]
- 5 Dec 2022 - Their total wealth is about half of what members of Cabinet in the new administration own.
- 5 Dec 2022 - End game is to paint main face of that side as usual sore loser who resorts to violence to force his way.
- 5 Dec 2022 - The academy will bring together 75 PhD, masters and post-doctorate students together with their supervisors from 22 universities across 18 African countries.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Auditor General Nancy Gathungu in review presented to Parliament believes money might never be recovered.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Open tender is default method preferred by government, you get value.
- 5 Dec 2022 - “One more target has been reached. We are one step closer to our objective,” Messi told a news conference.
- 5 Dec 2022 - About 1,287,597 Grade 6 students will join junior secondary next year.
- 5 Dec 2022 - Leaders protest the move as ill-timed.