- 38 views
The government has announced that the vetting of Kenyans applying for identity cards will be abolished after the rollout of the Maisha Namba digital identity system. religious leaders have expressed support for the system, which has received criticism from civil society organizations demanding public participation
Vetting of Kenyans applying for identity cards to be abolished
- 4 Dec 2023 - Mathare MP Anthony Oluoch has scrutinized the efforts of the Kenya Kwanza Government in stabilizing the economy.
- 4 Dec 2023 - President William Ruto is set to fly to India today to hold bilateral talks with India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- 4 Dec 2023 - The New York City Police Department said a girl called to report the incident in Queens' Far Rockaway neighborhood and said "her cousin is killing her family members".
- 4 Dec 2023 - Three survivors were found on Monday along with the bodies of the 11 climbers, among 75 in the area at the time of Sunday's eruption, said Jodi Haryawan, spokesperson for the search and rescue team.
- 4 Dec 2023 - Sultan Al Jaber -- who also heads state oil giant ADNOC -- made the comments during a testy exchange with former Irish leader Mary Robinson during an online forum, video published by The Guardian showed.
- 4 Dec 2023 - A section of MPs have accused the National Dialogue Committee of giving Kenyans a raw deal by failing to address key issues.
- 4 Dec 2023 - It happened a little over a week ago, when Shelby Easler and a number of other drivers were led down a dreadful dirt path during a dust storm in the Mojave Desert.