- 43 views
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #ThisIsKBC #News
Wajackoyah: Nyeri residents will earn Ksh. 9.2T every year from growing bhang for export
- - Duniani Leo ››
- 30 Nov 2023 - Three traffic police officers were arrested on Thursday morning at what anti-corruption detectives described as a notorious bribe-collection point along Mai Mahiu Road near Karagita junction in Naivasha, Nakuru County.
- 30 Nov 2023 - Thirdway Alliance Party Leader Ekuru Aukot has linked the rampant theft of public money in government to the individuals who funded President William Ruto's 2022 presidential campaign.
- 30 Nov 2023 - Social media CEOs including Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook and Instagram and TikTok's Shou Zi Chew will face a grilling in the US Senate early next year over online child sexual exploitation.
- 30 Nov 2023 - A baby aged about 3 days old who was dumped near Rongo University in Migori County has been rescued.
- 30 Nov 2023 - Junior Secondary School (JSS) teachers who were employed by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) under contract basis have threatened to down their tools in January 2024.
- 30 Nov 2023 - A middle-aged man was on Wednesday evening swept away by flood waters while attempting to cross a river in Kisumu East Sub-county following the ongoing heavy rains.
- 30 Nov 2023 - A U.N. commission of inquiry investigating war crimes on both sides of the Israel-Hamas conflict will focus on sexual violence by Hamas in the Oct. 7 attacks on Israel and is about to launch an appeal for evidence, its chair told Reuters on Wednesday.
- 30 Nov 2023 - More than 50 years after the last Apollo mission, the United States will try once again to land a craft on the Moon on January 25, said the head of what could be the first private company to successfully touch down on the lunar surface.
- 30 Nov 2023 - One suspect has been arrested at a Godown in Nairobi with 1,020kg of copper cables believed to be property of the Kenya Power and Lighting Company (KPLC). The suspect, Francis Kaiga, was taken into custody after the operation which was carried out at a…
- » Governor Barasa Reveals Person Behind Demolition of Multi-Million Estate as Billionaire Cries Foul30 Nov 2023 - Upon getting wind of the demolitions, a group of rowdy youths stormed the area and began stealing valuables from the demolished houses.