- 140 views
#Trending #KTNNews #livestream #ktnprime KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World. Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
Wazazi Embu wapewa changamoto kuwa waangalifu kwa watoto wao wakati huu wa likizo ndefu
- Senate raises concerns over disputes between Executive and MCAs6 Feb 2023 - The Senate has termed as worrying the on-going fights and differences between the Executive and Members of the County Assembly (MCAs) in different counties.
- Protesters in DR Congo's Goma denounce East African military force6 Feb 2023 - The M23, a Tutsi-led group, has captured large swathes of territory in the North Kivu province, recently coming to within a few miles of Goma and its one million residents.
- Kindiki cautions Raila over countrywide rallies6 Feb 2023 - Interior Cabinet Secretary Kithure Kindiki on Monday warned Azimio La Umoja leader Raila Odinga of breaking the law in his ongoing nationwide rallies.
- Vietnam seizes 600 kg of ivory smuggled from Africa6 Feb 2023 - Trade in ivory is illegal in Vietnam but wildlife trafficking remains widespread. Other items often found smuggled into the country include pangolin scales, rhino horns and tiger carcasses.
- UN chief fears world headed for 'wider war' over Ukraine-Russia6 Feb 2023 - The secretary-general laid out his priorities for the year in a gloomy speech to the United Nations General Assembly that focused on Russia's invasion, the climate crisis and extreme poverty.
- Nyandarua County government releases Sh42 million for bursaries6 Feb 2023 - The county plans to spend Sh176 million on bursaries, its highest amount since devolution.
- Premium Luo Nyanza should defy its leaders, accept governments' food6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Flawed logic that has been used to back exam cheating claims6 Feb 2023 - 0
- DP Gachagua: We must protect our children from harmful practices6 Feb 2023 - DP Gachagua: We must protect our children from harmful practices
- CJ Koome: Judiciary to establish 100 small claims courts in five years6 Feb 2023 - CJ Koome: Judiciary to establish 100 small claims courts in five years
- Earthquake kills more than 100 in south-east Turkey6 Feb 2023 - Earthquake kills more than 100 in south-east Turkey
- Three suspects arrested, stolen goods recovered in Makueni6 Feb 2023 - Three suspects arrested, stolen goods recovered in Makueni
- CJ Koome roots for people-centred approach to enhance justice delivery6 Feb 2023 - CJ Koome roots for people-centred approach to enhance justice delivery
- DP Gachagua: Government determined to reverse new HIV/AIDS infections among teenagers6 Feb 2023 - DP Gachagua: Government determined to reverse new HIV/AIDS infections among teenagers
- New HIV infections among adolescents worrying, says Health CS6 Feb 2023 - New HIV infections among adolescents worrying, says Health CS
- CS Kindiki: Crime cases have reduced in the last three months6 Feb 2023 - CS Kindiki: Crime cases have reduced in the last three months
- Biennial Review reports enhancing agriculture transformation and development in Africa6 Feb 2023 - Biennial Review reports enhancing agriculture transformation and development in Africa
- Why foreign embassies should review visa policies6 Feb 2023 - Why foreign embassies should review visa policies
- Court frees Korogocho MCA on Ksh100,000 over incitement to violence6 Feb 2023 - Court frees Korogocho MCA on Ksh100,000 over incitement to violence
- Turkey and Syria death toll surpasses 2,000 following devastating earthquake6 Feb 2023 - The death toll across Turkey and Syria has risen to at least 2,318 after a powerful 7.8 magnitude earthquake rocked southern Turkey early Monday.