- 958 views
wanawake wawili kutoka kijiji cha Lutacho eneo bunge la Webuye mashariki wanazuiliwa na Maafisa wa polisi mjini webuye kwa madai ya kumuua ndungu yao mkubwa kutokana na kile kinachodhaniwa kuwa ni mzozo wa chakula.
Subscribe to NTV Kenya channel for latest Kenyan news today and everyday. Get the Kenya news updates, discussions and other exciting shows.
Website: ntvkenya.co.ke || Paper: Daily Nation || Twitter: @ntvkenya || Facebook: NTV Kenya || Instagram: NTV Kenya
Webuye: Wanawake wawili wazuiliwa na maafisa wa polisi kwa madai ya kumuua ndugu yao mkubwa
- 27 Sep 2023 - A motion to impeach Nyamira Governor Amos Nyaribo has been tabled before the Nyamira County Assembly on Tuesday.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Kenyans may elect the President on a separate day from other positions should a proposal by the Law Society of Kenya (LSK) get approval.
- » Controller of Budget raises red flag over wasteful county spending on foreign trips, sitting allowances26 Sep 2023 - The office of the Controller of Budget's review of the implementation of county budgets for the year 2022/2023 shows that counties continue to surpass the set limit of expenditure on wages and benefits for their personnel.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Tullow Oil Company has announced the commencement of the Commercial Exploration Stage which will see Kenya extract and export high-standard crude oil for a minimum of 25 years.
- 26 Sep 2023 - The government is at an advanced stage of constructing 70,000 units countrywide as part of President William Ruto's Affordable Housing Project.
- 26 Sep 2023 - One person has been arrested and arraigned after a residential building in Roysambu's Mirema Drive collapsed on Sunday.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Bunyala West Member of the County Assembly Carlbenz Okonya has been charged and detained on allegations of defiling a 14-year-old.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Prime CS Musalia Mudavadi has urged two MPs to retract Bills they have introduced in Parliament which aim to amend anti-corruption legislation.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Over 2,000 owners of Mara-Ripoi Land Conservancy in Siana Ward, Narok West Constituency have issued a one-week ultimatum to their current Chairman and his team to quit office protesting against alleged extension of office term illegally.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Esise Ward Rep Josiah Mang’era moved the motion to remove Nyamira governor from office.