- 55 views
Learners from less fortunate backgrounds in Watamu in Kilifi county have every reason to smile. Thanks to a German philanthropist who has boosted the school feeding program at Watamu Primary School. Father Mario Cessar ensures that learners are fed with porridge on a daily basis to keep them in the classroom
Well wisher boosts school feeding program in Kilifi
- 4 Dec 2023 - Police officers in Ruiru, Kiambu County have launched a manhunt for three suspected armed robbers who are reported to have caused a car accident in Juja with a stolen car after kidnapping a car dealer and a broker and then fled with a motorcycle.
- 4 Dec 2023 - In a statement on X, the Kenya Red Cross announced that six people were using the boat to cross the river when the tragedy happened. However, only five people had been rescued.
- 4 Dec 2023 - Gilgil Member of Parliament Martha Wangari has issued a plea to Transport Cabinet Secretary Kipchumba Murkomen, urging immediate action to address the rising cases of road accidents along the Nairobi-Nakuru highway.
- 4 Dec 2023 - Mathare MP Anthony Oluoch has scrutinized the efforts of the Kenya Kwanza Government in stabilizing the economy.
- 4 Dec 2023 - President William Ruto is set to fly to India today to hold bilateral talks with India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- 4 Dec 2023 - Chris Mburu has been championing French as a language and received immense interest at the Kiambu village.
- 4 Dec 2023 - Parliamentary committee says enactment of the law will go a long way in assisting the government tackle poverty.