- 24 views
Deputy President William Ruto is challenging his opponents in the Azimio la Umoja to stop election boycott threats and allow IEBC to prepare for the August 9th general election without undue pressure. Speaking while leading the Kenya Kwanza team in a series of rallies in Marsabit county, Ruto said the Supreme Court had pronounced itself in 2017 on the mode of voting challenging their opponents to play by the rules instead of issuing threats.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #williamruto #kenyakwanza #2022campaigns
William Ruto challenges opponents in Azimio to stop election boycott threats
- - UCHAGUZI 2022 ››
- » Kenya Kwanza, Azimio blasted for hiring 'foreign acts' Diamond, Solomon Mkubwa for final campaigns8 Aug 2022 - Both artistes were still trending on Kenyan Twitter on Monday morning, having become unwilling participants in an all-out war of words, pitting two political factions against each other.
- 8 Aug 2022 - IEBC Chairperson Wafula Chebukati performed a simulation exercise to show voters how the will cast their votes on Tuesday, August 9.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Unmarked ballot papers must be dropped in the corresponding ballot papers to account for each and every ballot paper.
- 8 Aug 2022 - 0
- 8 Aug 2022 - The National Cohesion and Integration Commission (NCIC) has appointed 15 members to the Kenya Eminent Panel for Peace.
- 8 Aug 2022 - He said if he fell short of people's expectations during his time, they should embrace the little he had done.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Former Karachuonyo MP says making gender, besides candidates’ ability to deliver, should be a subject at the ballot box
- 8 Aug 2022 - A learner will be able to register for a school of choice and at the same time transfer from one institution to another at will.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Moscow and Kyiv blame each other for the latest strike at the Zaporizhzhia plant, Europe's largest nuclear power site, which has been under Russian control since the early days of the war.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Billionaire Vimal Shah and a former ICC Judge were appointed to the panel.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Uganda's National Unity Platform (NUP) president Robert Kyagulanyi, alias Bobi Wine, and Kizza Besigye of the Forum for Democratic Change (FDC) are in the country ahead of Tuesday, August 9’s polls.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Mr Nazerali's widow obtained a court order suspending the process.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Ownership of 72 objects to be transferred to the Nigerian government.
- 8 Aug 2022 - The flyover will allow motorists headed to Ongata Rongai and Magadi to drive over an elevated road.
- 8 Aug 2022 - William Ruto has claimed the “deep state” will try and prevent him from winning.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Leading presidential candidates Odinga and Ruto have largely the same promises that are centred on the economy and social protection.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Visit comes after an extensive tour of Africa by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in July.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Israel and Palestinian militants declare Gaza truce
- 8 Aug 2022 - IEBC said they will announce their replacement on Monday ahead of Tuesday's vote.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Michael Ouma is the ICT Director appointed to replace Chris Msando, who was murdered before the 2017 General election.