- 2,991 views
Leaders urge govt to address high cost of living
Women leaders condemn Azimio demonstrations
- 29 Feb 2024 - The Ministry of Health (MoH) has announced some notable milestones the Community Health Promoters (CHPs) program has achieved since its launch in October 2023.
- 29 Feb 2024 - A video of a police officer haranguing Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua over what he terms as neglect has kicked off a conversation on X.
- 29 Feb 2024 - French authorities are in a race against time to improve the water quality of the Seine which is set to be used for open-water swimming and the triathlon during the July 26-August 11 Olympics.
- 29 Feb 2024 - A German citizen charged with sexually exploiting a child was on Thursday arraigned before a Kilifi court and freed on a Ksh.1 million bond with two Kenyan sureties.
- 29 Feb 2024 - KMPDU has urged all doctors to assemble in Nairobi next week and wear a red armband as a gesture of solidarity with Secretary General Davji Atellah who is currently hospitalized.
- 29 Feb 2024 - He played a significant role in mediating regional conflicts and promoting peace and stability in East Africa.
- 29 Feb 2024 - President William Ruto on Thursday hosted Haitian Prime Minister (PM) Ariel Henry at State House, Nairobi, with the objective of ironing out the details of the UN Security Council-backed Multinational Security Support (MSS) Mission, that will see Kenya…
- 29 Feb 2024 - Kisii County Deputy Governor Robert Monda has been impeached. 53 MCAs out of 70 Thursday afternoon voted for his ouster while 15 were against. The DG was kicked out of office for abuse of office, violating the constitution and gross misconduct. He…
- 29 Feb 2024 - Supreme Court Judge Justice Isaac Lenaola has been elected unanimously as the Vice President of the Residual Special Court for Sierra Leone.
- 29 Feb 2024 - He was also accused of abuse of office, which he denied when he appeared before the county on Thursday morning.