- 10,208 views
Welcome to the 24/7 KTN Kenya News Channel on YouTube – your trusted source for the latest news and updates in Kenya and beyond. Stay informed with our comprehensive news coverage, breaking stories, in-depth analysis, and exclusive reports. Our live-streaming service brings you real-time updates on current affairs, politics, business, technology, health, entertainment, and much more. Join us and be a part of the conversation, and don't forget to subscribe for the latest news and updates. Stay connected with KTN Kenya News, your reliable news partner. #KTNKenya #NewsChannel #BreakingNews #KenyaNews #ktnprime #livestream #livenews
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos:
https://www.youtube.com/ktnnewskenya Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnewsaccident died
World Marathon holder Kelvin Kiptum's family mourns after he died in a road accident
- 23 Feb 2024 - Interior CS Kithure Kindiki has taken accountability for the delays in issuance of passports at Nyayo House that he attributes to corruption.
- 23 Feb 2024 - The DCI has instituted a team to investigate a case involving a woman who flew from Saudi Arabia to follow up on Ksh.300,000 sent to the wrong number, only to allegedly be conned by officers at the Kasarani Police Station.
- 23 Feb 2024 - A middle-aged man has been sentenced to life imprisonment for defiling and impregnating his 14-year-old daughter.
- 23 Feb 2024 - A swimming coach at Visa Oshwal Primary School was on Friday arraigned in court under a miscellaneous application and detained for 7 days.
- 23 Feb 2024 - Ndung'u noted Kenya’s debt with the IMF stood at USD 2.68 billion.
- 23 Feb 2024 - The National Treasury has termed remarks by the Controller of Budget that some of the loans taken from IMF and the World Bank attract high interest rates.
- » Drama as Kirinyaga Woman Rep, Senator storm police station over release of chief accused of defiling minor23 Feb 2024 - A tense situation unfolded in Kirinyaga County on Friday as local leaders and residents stormed a police station demanding answers regarding the release of a chief accused of defiling a 13-year-old minor.
- 23 Feb 2024 - The markets include those for fresh produce and livestock.
- 23 Feb 2024 - Efforts to reverse the money were futile, as the receiver had withdrawn all the cash.
- 23 Feb 2024 - President William Ruto has promised to secure employment for the widow of late marathon world record holder Kelvin Kiptum.