- 16 views
Eneo Bunge la Bahati: Shule ya upili ya Kiamaina Zoezi la kuhesabu kura laendelea, foleni hii ikiwa imejivuta kiwango cha mita mia mbili katika kituo hiki.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #KenyaElection2022 #News #KenyaDecides2022
Zoezi la kuhesabu kura laendelea katika shule ya upili ya Kiamaina, eneo bunge la Bahati
- 24 Sep 2022 - DP Rigathi Gachagua has cleared the air on the current government’s stand on CBC, rubbishing claims that it will be done away with.
- 24 Sep 2022 - His initiative has seen thousands of youth transform their lives and evade social evils they are exposed to on a daily basis.
- 24 Sep 2022 - American and Kenyan media outlets have been awash this week with headlines of Kenyans accused and convicted of engaging in financial crimes in the United States.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Agency says it is investigation reports that unqualified employees had been recruited to county government posts.
- 24 Sep 2022 - National Assembly Speaker Moses Wetangula's official Twitter account has finally been verified.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Others in the plane with the late DG did not recognise his rank until he was pronounced dead.
- 24 Sep 2022 - A Kenyan-born nurse based in the U.S has pleaded guilty in connection with a Ksh.12 billion home health care fraud scheme.
- 24 Sep 2022 - DP says stakeholders will work to clear the grey areas.
- 24 Sep 2022 - He says he will convene a meeting with area leaders and security chiefs soon.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Residents have been urged to be careful about what they consume during the period when the area has experienced severe drought.
- 24 Sep 2022 - EACC now says it has concluded investigating 501 cases of corruption and related offences within the last three financial years.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Ethiopia and Eritrea forces and allied militias on one side and the Tigrayan forces have separately committed atrocities
- 24 Sep 2022 - A form 4 student was elated on Friday, September 23, 2022, after Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua offered her a full scholarship. This is after the Thika School student, who is visually impaired, caught the DP’s attention when she sang during the…
- 24 Sep 2022 - Hundreds of passengers in the Kenya Railways train to Kisumu were on Saturday stranded after the locomotive derailed in Mamboleo area.
- 24 Sep 2022 - He was among 31 officials who ran Ruto's presidential campaign vehicle.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua has now seemingly embraced his popular 'Riggy G' nickname.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Some new governors have threatened county staff hired by previous regimes with dismissals.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Trans Nzoia County Governor George Natembeya has reactivated the Rapid Response Team at the county and sub-county level to sensitize members of the public about the Ebola Virus disease which has been reported in some parts of Uganda. Addressing a press…
- 24 Sep 2022 - In Kenya, most motorists either have comprehensive or third-party covers.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Katiba Institute (KI)has written to the National Assembly Speaker Moses Wetangula and the Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC) seeking disclosure of two alleged meetings that reviewed MPs' salaries.