- 20 views
The government has disbursed 16 billion shillings to around 10,000 public, National and county secondary schools countrywide. Education Cabinet Secretary Ezekiel Machogu while inspecting the admission process of form one students, said 22,244 students have so far benefitted, with money destined for Junior Secondary schools expected anytime from Monday. This even as parents decried bureaucracy surrounding form 1 admissions.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #formoneadmission #News #education
Clamouring for space | Form 1 students admitted today
- 31 Mar 2023 - Defence CS Aden Duale now claims that former President Uhuru Kenyatta and his kin have sent emissaries to the government seeking to be left alone.
- 31 Mar 2023 - IG Japhet Koome has come out to condemn acts of violence witnessed during the Azimio anti-government protests on Thursday.
- 31 Mar 2023 - A police officer has succumbed to injuries he sustained during anti-government protests that took place in Kisumu County’s Juakali area on Thursday.
- 31 Mar 2023 - The United States government has condemned incidents of violence targeting journalists during the Azimio anti-government protests.
- 31 Mar 2023 - The events underlying Donald Trump's indictment in New York - hush money payments to a porn star - took place nearly seven years ago.
- - Defence CS Aden Duale breaks his silence on Azimio demos
- 31 Mar 2023 - MCK has criticized continued attacks against journalists since the start of the opposition anti-government demonstrations last week.
- 31 Mar 2023 - Trump likely to be arrested in the coming days
- - Death toll in Pwani University bus crash rises to 17
- 31 Mar 2023 - Economic challenge: Developing countries facing a learning crisis
- 31 Mar 2023 - Senator Okenyuri wants guidelines provided on civic education
- 31 Mar 2023 - The exhumation of the late Jeff Mwathi's body is currently underway at his parents’ home in Likia, Njoro sub-county, Nakuru County.
- 31 Mar 2023 - Chaos, looting and destruction of property marked opposition protests on Thursday
- 31 Mar 2023 - High Court also extended the interim orders barring the CASs from assuming office or earning any salary.
- » Against the background of their own failures and provocations, Europe and Pentagon are trying to accuse Russia of cyberattacks. But it's fake31 Mar 2023 - Against the background of their own failures and provocations, Europe and Pentagon are trying to accuse Russia of cyberattacks. But it's fake
- 31 Mar 2023 - Uganda, South Sudan deploys troops in Eastern DRC to support ceasefire, peace restoration
- 31 Mar 2023 - And yes, boys are at risk too, but girls are the most affected.
- 31 Mar 2023 - The court heard that Ochieng on the day led his niece into a maize plantation where he defiled her.
- 31 Mar 2023 - He said nobody can guarantee them that.
- 31 Mar 2023 - DP Rigathi Gachagua has once again ruled out the possibility of any handshake with opposition chief Raila Odinga.