- 233 views
Contractors, local leaders put on notice by Lamu Senator Githuku Kamau over shoddy work
Contractors, local leaders put on notice by Lamu Senator Githuku over shoddy work
- 4 Oct 2023 - Former Embakasi MP, late Muhuri Muchiri, approached workers to bring in directors to make the 5,005-acre parcel profitable
- 3 Oct 2023 - UoN council now says it will continue working together with embattled VC Prof. Stephen Kiama amid an ongoing stalemate over his leadership.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The leader of the main opposition party in Seychelles was charged on Monday as part of an investigation into alleged witchcraft.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Police have smashed an illegal organ harvesting ring, arresting eight people for surgically removing kidneys from hundreds of patients for wealthy people needing a transplant.
- 3 Oct 2023 - EACC has fired a stern warning at persons intending to embezzle public funds in the ongoing national mitigation measures aimed at managing the looming El Nino rain effects.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The Kenya National Civil Society Centre (KNCSC) has raised concerns over the impending deployment of Kenya’s security forces to Haiti, citing non-compliance with the requirements of the Constitution and the law.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Nairobi residents and Kenyans at large had been forced to leave their cars at home due to the high cost of fuel.
- 3 Oct 2023 - A 16-year-old girl has succumbed to injuries sustained after being allegedly assaulted by her father in Narok South Constituency, Narok County.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Sugar production in the country is set to return to normal in the last quarter of the year.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Since his impeachment, Waititu has been in and out of courts fighting to clear his name from abuse of office and corruption allegations.